Game suggestions from Unturned Discord

We’ve received a lot of really good suggestions over at the discord. I came here, because I wanted to share some of the posts that I personally found intriguing. I am curious to see which suggestions you guys found interesting, so share them here if you’d like and we can discuss/expand them.

Here are several that stood out to me:

Some of these are easier to implement than others, but very interesting regardless.

3 Likes

It’d make sense for there to be a power volume. Currently, a workaround would be to add a generator into the area from the map editor. The max range for generators is 256 meters.

Co-op map editing is a common suggestion. I know Nelson has commented on it in the past, but I can’t remember exactly where these comments were posted.

iirc vehicle sirens used to work this way, but it was changed due to players intentionally leaving them inside bases to annoy others. This change might have been from before vehicle batteries were a thing.

2 Likes

Yeah, I’ve seen a lot of RP servers using that workaround. Apart from solving the range limit (like it was mentioned in the suggestion), adding the power volume will free server staff from the hassle of having to refill a lot of generators, especially when they have one in every town. Would definitely be a nice thing to have.

About vehicle sirens - In my opinion there should be a line (smth like “Siren_Continue_Playing”) to turn it off/on in .dat file.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.