Game won't load

I’ve been trying to play the game but can’t get it to launch. It loads to a white screen quickly then gives an error log. I’ve tried reinstalling, verifying, restarting pc, logging in and out of steam, none of which worked.

Here’s the crash log
https://pastebin.com/G1kELZJd

My specs are
i7 - 6700k
Gtx 970
16gb ram
Games installed on 250gb ssd but also tried a different drive as well.

Any help at all is appreciated I can’t play the game at all currently unfortunately.

If you have any workshop content, unsubsctibe it
Then go there: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\304930 and delete everything from this place

I don’t have any. This is my first time (trying) playing Unturned on my account. I only ever played it before at a friends house on his account. This is honestly aggravating I was actually really looking forward to playing it and see no reason at all it shouldn’t just run fine.

Hang in there my friend. Unturned is a really fun game, so it will all be worth it.

Help is on the way

Thanks and yea it seems pretty good and the more i watch of it the better it seems but unfortunately nobody really seems to be able to determine the cause of this crash or a fix :confused: I even tried contacting support but am still waiting on a response.