Germany items dissapearing glitch

Sorry for the quality and my steam name its elweondelabolsa123 if this its an actual glitch(to get that cool debug beret and stuff)

For what i think this was made of purpose because theres a void down in those rigs but yet its unfair what happened to me

backstory:i was once in my trade explorations for valuable items when i saw a mega boss i killed him close to these weird metal rigs and i didnt saw any items i was confused since the server was a semi vanilla of10x and nobody was in the same room only me,after that i realized about those metal rigs and tried to drop an object it dissapeared totally almost like erased it was long ago but just now i can get a video of it

1 Like

I mean there are ‘‘holes’’ through the ground, you said it yourself

More of a weird little feature than a bug, or simply overlooked by Nelson when he worked on the map.

i know my bro but man ive lost so much loot thanks to that since it was x10 loot thingy i couldve get a lot from that mega and i didnt get nothing for those rigs

Since it’s a 10x loot server it shouldn’t be that hard to recover from that loss.

Ahh yes Germany

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.