Give Killcount Skins Ranks Based On Kill Amount

I’ve played this game called TF2 where “strange” weapons (which track kills) are given different rank names based on the number of kills. I think it would be interesting for Unturned to implement a similiar system where reaching a certain number of kills with a killcount would give the skin a certain rank; the rank would be visible on the weapon’s inspect window. The ranks could be different for Player Killcount and Total Killcount skins

Also, optionally, the game could send a chat message whenever your killcount reaches a new rank (only visible to you / your group)

2 Likes

It seems to me that we need to come up with something of our own, so as not to take ideas from other people’s games, to replace this system of ranked kills, we could add it when we reach a certain number of kills, so that we can change the appearance of weapons, and let’s say there were 3 types, when we reach 100 kills you are given a normal appearance, when you reach 500 kills you are given an unusual appearance, when you reach 1000 kills you are given a unique appearance and I think this will be enough, although knowing that there are cunning flooders, the counter could be increased significantly to 10k. (And the most important thing is that all these 3 images can be changed whenever you want)

If you’re trying to find an original idea, this is actually a thing in other games as well :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Bro, I…
Pretty much everything 3.X does has been done is some for or another

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.