Going Unconscious

I had this idea going in my head for some time now, and i think it can be really cool.

If we were to add something like that in Unturned (going unconscious) what if there were "levels of unconsciousness represented by the colour of the screen?

If we are near death make the screen a really dark grey, and if we are close to waking up, make the screen white, and when we finally wake up, add a bloom effect before fully waking up.

The colour of the screen would change gradually, and the lighter it is, the more sound we hear. Of course, make the sound muffled a bit and make it change over time too.

This suggestion is very messy, and i don’t know if it would fit the game well, but i think it would be great for RP too. I don’t know… I’d love to hear what you think and keep this pleec naec.

2 Likes

Already suggested. But it’s cool anyways.

I suggested a bunch of features to go with it, if you’re interested in looking.

2 Likes

that wasnt what he meant, it was an error in translation, what he meant is that the closer you are to death, the screen gets dark grey, and it starts getting harder to hear and such.

i know that people already suggested unconciousnes, i had some other suggestions to go with it as AJ pointed out.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.