Got a global lock just like that

Friends invited me to play unturned, played for about a week and last night in one of the skirmishes on the server they banned me. I didn’t use cheats and I don’t understand why the blocking. Wrote in support, silent. What to do?

Closing this topic as this isn’t the proper location for multiplayer ban appeals. Unfortunately, I am unable to directly assist you with any multiplayer ban inquiries or ban appeals. Instead, you’ll have to file a support ticket with the party that distributed your ban.

• If you received a BattlEye game ban, you’ll need to contact BattlEye Support: BattlEye – The Anti-Cheat Gold Standard » Support

• If you Valve Anti-Cheat ban (a “VAC ban”), this is a fully automated system and Steam Support will not be able to help you with appeals, but may be able to answer other inquiries: Steam Support

• If you received a server ban from a community-ran multiplayer server, you should contact that server’s owner.

This topic was automatically closed 60 minutes after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.