Greece keeps breaking servers

Multiple servers I’ve attempted to join (and others have as well) that have Greece on them, or use the Greece assets in their custom maps, (original map with bundles, not sure if reuploaded assets have the same issue) make people get kicked from the server. my servers, and multiple others, and bases are starting to decay. we need help as soon as possible.

2 Likes

What is the error and the most common issue is prob if you have a curated asset bundle alongside the actual curated map it will screw it up due to conflicting stuff so that’s why always have curated maps on a server and never the bundles as they BREAK everything

I dont have any extra bundles, I’ve combed through every single asset in the server to make sure there aren’t duplicates, as well as my own cache. I’ve cleared all my mods over 4 times to no avail, this isn’t just happening with me.

I have gathered the error message

Server loaded “Greece 2 Farm” from legacy asset bundle but client did not! (File: “Greece_2_Farm” ID: 76c32cee254f4aeda910d3d8d9788a46)
Client asset bundle name: “greece”
Client and server agree this asset is from Workshop File “Greece” (1702240229).

seems to be related to the terrain materials, but I’ve gotten other similar error codes.
the server and my game are running the exact same version of greece.

I’ve gotten other error codes from friends.
here’s one of them that is not related to terrain materials.

Server loaded “Grasslands Military Vest” from legacy asset bundle but client did not! (File: “Military_Vest_Grassland” ID: cb89993ea8ea4e40b42c72f16c1be834)
Client asset bundle name: “greece”
Client and server agree this asset is from Workshop File “Greece” (1702240229).

sorry for super late reply but the only thing i can see is files in server is outdated and prob need to be updated?

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.