Gun Ballistics Ideas

Current 3.x State

In Unturned 3.x when your running you lose stamina which gives it’s disadvantage. After running when you ADS with a weapon your stamina loss has no effect. It’s very easy to shoot weapons after running, and jumping around.

Suggestions For 4.x

I think that in Unturned 4.x there should be much more of an effect when shooting a gun after losing stamina. Arma 3 has this system where after your running for a long time it takes a toll on your aim when shooting. I think Unturned 4.x should add this to stop players from running, jumping and then being able to shoot with no problem.

8 Likes
4 Likes

Reminds me of Insurgency’s system.
You run for too long and your ADS stability is drastically reduced.

2 Likes

I think this is good but it should be able to configure for servers/singleplayer so it wont end up as horrible as ArmA3s weight and stamina system (can only run 10 meters with AT kit before running out of breath)

1 Like

Such as config .json file settings in 3.0?

1 Like

Solid point,sick of seeing noobs jumping and running around like idiots to evade shots,and then headshoting you no problem,instead of taking cover.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.