Gun Talk

I have already told you multiple times. Im not going to repeat myself.

Im starting to question if you can read. I said already 2-3 times that I complained about your lack of effort, unreadable sentences, not a spelling mistake. Can you get that in your head? And while you are at it, check the meanings of some words such as “darling”

“I told you to put effort” is a correct sentence. You are complaining about a letter, meanwhile also trying to be an expert in the field when you write this. This isnt just a simple mistake.

This is impossible to understand.

And opinions are too.

Its pretty pathetic that you start to make some sort of nitpicking grammar battle once you run out of things to say.

If you want to talk about correct sentences you may want to start putting more effort into your posts.
Might want to pick up a dictionary while you’re at it and add some diversity to what you say.

4 Likes

Well, I’d like to think my garmmar is at least 5 out of ten, so perfectly reasonable. I’ll give you the spelling mistakes, but sentence structure or overall garmmar were not an issue on my part.

It is called sarcasm my dude.

You do not “put effort”, you “put in effort”. There goes your grammar, again.
Something something glass house something something should not throw stones.

That is quite literally you. I keep adressing every single argument you have with counterpoints, and you either ignore them or move the goalpost.
Also, may I remind you that you were the one starting to throw around ad homiens in the form of “Hurr durr why you no sepllcheck, why you no put in effort?”. Plus I even answered that one. I refuse to put in more effort than I have to into debating somebody like you that will just ignore arguments and shuffle around goalposts to not have to admit that you are wrong.

I am by no means an expert, hell I wish I was. I am however interseted in and passionate about firearms, and if even a layman like me can refute your points without much effort because they know they are just flat out wrong then you should maybe consider doing a modicum of research before starting a discussion on a topic you evidently know very little about.

For you, quite possibly. For me, not so much. Again, you have done zero research. Check this out, then come back to me.

TL;DR this

Let’s settle this like gentlemen.

• Lemako doesn’t know what he’s talking about
  • His opposition doesn’t know what they’re talking about
  • Nobody knows what they’re talking about
  • This argument is pointess
  • Null option

0 voters

Username checks out, what kind of ninja wouldn’t do that?

Yes they were.

Thats a good way of making it seem like you know what you said.

Obviously it seems like the idea of context is unknown to you. If you observe the context, you would realise the full sentance would go “I told you to put effort (into your sentances)”

The same way someone would say “I told you to put salt!(on the meat)”

Again, I have adressed it all and you were the one who eather skips past it or is too stubborn to accept the information.

How am I the one who did that when you didnt provide any arguements? These were your first comments.

You call those arguements? No, those arent arguements, only after I told you I wont decrypt that you started saying something that still werent arguements. So you can stop blatantly lying.

You didnt refute anything, you refused.

Ofcourse you can understand it if you were the one who wrote it… I hope you understand that concept. Nobody else will understand what you wrote there.

Who are you even referring to?

When responding to the reply immediately above your reply, the forum doesn’t show who that was (I’ve quoted your reply to avoid any further confusion, since apparently you have trouble with this concept.) On top of that the way conversations flow is generally (though not always) based on what the last person said. Finally you appeared to

so it’s probably safe to assume he responded to you.

That still does not make it grammatically correct, but okay.

Most of the “information” you presented is either plain objectively wrong or cherry picked to suit your narrative, so yes naturally people are going to disregard it.

Your point being?
How is me pointing out that you probably never rucked/wore a kitbag not an arguemnt for you not being able to tell if they do or do not slow you down? How can you properly gage wether or not they slow you down when you have not tried it yourself? Inb4 “reports by others”, those confirm that backpacks slow you down, who would have guessed.
As for the armor part, do I really need to explain why you would want to stop a bullet that is trying to enter your body? That is never a good thing, even if it did not immediatley kill you it would more than likely limit your ability to fight back, thus increasing the risk of you loosing that fight

There ya go, just refuted your points, again.

That is odd, you seem to be able to understand them just fine, and so does basically everyone else I talked to about this. Now granted most of those are what I’d consider acquaintances or freinds even so they are obviously not unbiased, but you purpout a few spelling errors as rendering the whole argumentative structure unfollowable, which is just plain wrong.

Harvest is right, it was directed towards you. If you want to win an argument you’ve gotta contribute good evidence of your own and avoid being a hypocrite. Making false claims and calling out other people for not providing good arguments of their own is a sure way to lose a fight.

Yes, it does.

No, you are simply stubborn. I have shown you for example that CTUs use rifles, but you refuse to accept it. Your loss.

At this point you are just struggling to make those seem like arguements. An empty backpack doesnt slow you down, unless you are really young or never go outside.
Metal plates around your body wont stop bullets passing trough you, but only make your situation worse.

Yeah whatever I say i refute my arguements ok.
You just refuted your every point.

Like I said before, I can understand them after I decrypt them, and even after that some are unable to be read. You keep saying things I have adressed for no reason. You cant see arguements if they are unreadable. Simple. Even though I have seen them all.

Your comments are useless. I have provided claims and you calling them false is you being ignorant or a liar. You called me a hypocrite for what? No reason. “Calling out other people for not providing good arguements” is the point of ARGUING. Just stop embarassing yourself…

Nobody ever argued that they do no. All me and the other guy(s) were pointing out is that they’d not go into CQC with full size rilfes if they can help it.

Who said anything about empty my dude? Also, even an empty one wuld still slow you done, or rather hinder movemnt. Granted not to the extent a loaded one would do, but that is to be expected. And your pack will more often than not be loaded, if it was not you hsould probably rethink your approach concerning backpacks.

Metal plates are not the be all end all, yes. The new fad are composite plates, but nothing beats the metal plates in terms of price yet. Why does basicalyl every modern western military in existance isse body armour of it is literally detreimental to troop survivability?

I quite literally cannot tell what you are trying to get across here.

Well, that is what we are doing, yet you whinge and complain. No, you posting a screenshot of one GIGN memeber (that is wearing armour mind you, lol) witha rifle does not mean that a) anybody would take full size rilfes into CQC if they cna help it and b) that full size rilfes are objectively superior to rilfes in every single scenario imaginable.

Your lack of self relection is quite frankly astonishing.

You’re having trouble reading his messages? Didn’t know you were a foreigner so I apologize if your lack of knowledge on English is making these conversations slightly difficult.

Now what makes you think I’m “embarrassing” myself? If anyone here is trying to make a fool out of themself its you.

Provide better claims then. Irrelevant or incomplete information will not help you win an argument unless you can convince people to disregard everything against it.

You might wanna back up that claim. Also, here is the definition of hypocrisy if it helps:

And there’s one example of being a hypocrite unless you’re calling yourself pathetic too. You complained that he focused on your mistakes while you did the exact same thing with him.

Hey guys check out this german revolver
Its a korth supersport

1 Like

Needs more rail space.

1 Like

Yes, you did argue against it, and they do.

Who said anything about a full backpack? Quickly jumping to conclusions to fit your side. Nobody mentioned anything except a backpack. An empty backpack doesnt slow you down.

Do you realise the military doesnt just strap metal plates around their troops? Do you even know what body armor is made out of?

Thats the point.

The person who I was responding to said I was doing that, now you and he does that? Make your mind up already, and you dont need to respond if im not talking to you.

I never posted a screenshot, what is your point with body armor, which again I never mentioned? The point is they do. And again you are trying to manipulate what I was saying. I never said what you claimed I did.
The claim is that rifles are objectively superior in combat against pistols. No need to bend that statement to fit your side.

If you dont write properly people wont read your messages very easily. Simple.

Irrelavant information? Incomplete? How about you look at what I posted. I gave you claims and you ask for “better ones” when I give them? You cannot give a better claim than that because I proved my point in what I gave you.
Thats like you asking for proof of what person A said and I give you a source of what person A said and then you request a better claim. It doesnt work like that. Stop embarassing yourself.
Good job, pasting a definiton of hypocrisy. Once again failing to provide examples of how Im a hypocrite. Pasting a definition isnt a claim, but I dont except you to know that.

I already explained that part atleast 3 times already. I never nitpicked his mistakes. I told him to put effort if he wants people to understand his messages. Also he nitpicked the mistakes when we already started arguing, and the the I told him to put effort he never even made any arguements, just useless comments.

This thread only got created because you all kept making useless comments and derailing the other thread.

What exactly are you retorting to? Just use quotes, amakes things much eaiser.

You did, quite some time ago

Moving goalposts again are we? You went from “lol armour bad” to “Oh its not actually metal plates”
Not anymore, true. Ceramic is the hot shit over there iirc.

Public forum, I cna adn I will do that. I just can’t help but refute your “points”, nothing to be done about it.

You posted a GIGN Operator with a rilfe and falsely assumed that means all of them only ever suse rilfes, period.
All I did was point out that they dude also happebd to be wearing body armour, to show you how wrong your point was.

That “claim” has been proven wrong numerous times, yet here we are, verbally duking it out.