Gun Talk

What exactly are you retorting to? Just use quotes, amakes things much eaiser.

You did, quite some time ago

Moving goalposts again are we? You went from “lol armour bad” to “Oh its not actually metal plates”
Not anymore, true. Ceramic is the hot shit over there iirc.

Public forum, I cna adn I will do that. I just can’t help but refute your “points”, nothing to be done about it.

You posted a GIGN Operator with a rilfe and falsely assumed that means all of them only ever suse rilfes, period.
All I did was point out that they dude also happebd to be wearing body armour, to show you how wrong your point was.

That “claim” has been proven wrong numerous times, yet here we are, verbally duking it out.

Look at all you
Big brain gun nerds

All you over there complaining about guns and ammo specifics while I’m trying to figure out how to land a rocket with no aerodynamics at all

Jebbediah has made numerous sacrifices for science

1 Like

rest in pepperoni

I’m on vacation, still not embarrassing myself though. How about we end this? I’m glad you took the week off to think about what to say next though.

With your person A said this thing, if I was asking for better evidence I’d be wanting a more reliable source. “Sally said that Billy said that” is one example of where I’d look for a better source unless Sally was a reporter who interviewed Billy in this scenario.

The last thing I said about hypocrisy was because you ignored the evidence. “No reason” isn’t an excuse if you fail to examine your sources and chosen statements.

2 Likes

Thats just a flat out lie. Then as you said yourself, use quotes and respond where I ever mentioned full backpacks.

Strapping metal plates around yourself doesnt give you protection at all and certainly not like proper body armor, is that hard to understand? I also never criticized body armor, another lie. Use quotes then.

I said that because it just makes you look funny when you contradict what the person who agrees with you said.

I never posted a screenshot. Do you understand? I gave you clear sources that the units use rifles and not pistols when engaging combat, as if that wasnt common sense.

When was it proven wrong? Because you said it has been? You havent provided a single example of when a pistol is better than a rifle in combat

You cannot be serious right now

True that, but you are moving goalposts again.
Shitty armour is still much bettee than none at all.

You have given us one single wikipedia artiucle that says that they use a wide variety of wepaons. Nobody claimed they will soley use pistols, not even when they would be a better choice than full size rilfe. Carbiones/SMGs/PDWs exist.

Backup, vehicle crews, extreme close quarter, CCW

Gun go boom.

1 Like

Preferably in rapid succession

just go BROOOOM until your gun jams and u die

It doesnt protect you from bullets, it slows you down and makes you an easier target.

Im not moving anything, you are just now coming to a realisation what im saying.

“Shitty armor” known as strapping yourself in metal plates is worse then none. You are only handicapping yourself.

I gave you sources they use rifles when you claimed they didnt. Its simple, no need to drag it on. You and/or someone else claimed that they “use pistols in close quarters combat”.

Do you know what a BACKup is. You use it when a better weapon isnt available for use. Vehicle crews have other weapons they use, not only pistols aswell and none of those are combat related. And again you dont give an example of how its better than rifles in CQC.

it protects you from smol booi bullets and getting backstabbed

jesus Christ this is gun protection 101

Yes, strapping Metal around does infact protect from knife/gun attacks. but while there is a pro, there is con, and that being that you move very slow .

yea vbut you need to prove your claim with credible websites

like not wikiapedia

What if you combine a ballistic vest with a cuirass :eyes:

What if you take a bunch of broken pirate swords and strap them to yourself as armor :eyes:

depends,
which side is broken - the grip or the blade?

:eyes:

Are you seriously suggesting having metal plates affixed to your body does nothing to stop bullets?

In some cases mobility is better for survivval than thoughness, yes.

I never claimed they do not. There are times when they do, and times when they do not. Much like you would not use a screwdriver to tighten a nut you would not use a full size rifle in cloe quarters if you can help it.

No, the inital point was ther rilfes are not flat out superior to pistols in every regard, with CQC being one of the niches pistols and other more compact weapons have an edge over full size rilfes.

Yup, and literally none of them are full size riles.

Muzzel control, ability to aim your weapon quicker, enemy cannot control your muzzel/disarm you as easy. Most oif not all of these points also work for basically anything smaller than a full size rifle like a (PCC-)carbine, SMG or PDW furthermore illustrating that rilfes are not flat out superior in evry single scenario there is.

your forgetting that in this game this>green%20beret%20unturned is capable of stopping a shadowstalker railgun to the head and leave you with 5% health

Except it is not able to do that.