Halloween Giveaway!

Personally I LOVE halloween since its fun to get free candy from houses with my homies

also The Option A looks Drippy so ill take option A

1 Like

I like halloween because my mom gives me kiss on cheek makes me very happy :slightly_smiling_face:
I want to get prize A

1 Like

[ 1 ] : What I like the most about Halloween is the community coming together and enjoying the season, weather it be in game or in real life !!!

[ 2 ] : Would like to win [Option A]

1 Like

Halloween is honestly the best time to see the cool cosplayers/costumes from people and the candy too!
The Costumes/Cosplays show how much creativity and dedication a person has in their costume.

also if i do win, i want Option A.

Thank you for Listening to my Post!

1 Like

The thing i like the most is the costumes. I saw two alien abduction costumes and like 5 different inflatable dinos!

if i win i want the mummy

1 Like
  1. Its the only Time in the year wear you can wear spooky stuff and see others wearing spooky stuff. Its just cool because you can scare others.

2.B please

1 Like
    1. I, my family, my neighboorhood and generally my nation’s culture don’t have any close ties to Halloween, as well as this holiday not being celebrated, however I love the athmosphere of the events and practice of scaring yourself to death. You know, horror games are my beloved. One Halloween I even tried changing my clothes when a couple of my friends invited me to play -DnD- board games and eat some candies. I looked like something like a murderer with a suit, I honestly can’t remember all the details. But yeah, one time I kinda did celebrate it.
      Also, my sister decorated her room with Halloween theme this time. Just a little, but neat.

Here’s my old screenshot on one RP server where I was an admin, dated back to 2018

Also I’m making a pixel art on one of halloween-themed cosmetic sets, made by Union. Here’s a little teaser (there’s more of that pumpkin character, I just don’t want to reveal everything behind the screenshot curtain yet).

Screenshot_321

1. Option B.
2 Likes

Happy Halloween

I love opening the halloween gift presents from Unturned

1 Like

1.I always loved the spooky ambience about Halloween.

2.I would pick option B.

1 Like
  1. i dont really like halloween honestly
  2. option b
1 Like
  1. мне нравится праздник хэллоуин потому, что добавляются новые жуткие предметы в играх и становится жуткая обстановка.
  2. Хотел бы выиграть “Вариант B” так как он больше меня привлекает)
1 Like

I Love halloween because the candy

1 Like

The first halloween I’ve had back in my primary school days in my English tutoring class, when we actually get to carve makeshift jack-o-lanterns, pretty rare around here as Halloween haven’t been around long enough to actually form its custome here.
Also, I prefer the option B.

1 Like
  1. I like Halloween because I love this holiday.

2. Option B is better

1 Like
  1. I love having fun with the bois on halloween

2. I would like to win Option A

1 Like
  1. I like the Halloween holiday because new spooky items are added in games and it becomes a spooky environment.
  2. I would like to win “Option B” as it attracts me more)
  3. My Stean Profile - Steam Community :: Fl1zty
1 Like

1- i really find lots of things cool about halloween but the one i like the most is the smell of carved pumpkins.

2-i’d like the Option A :slight_smile:

1 Like
  1. I like Halloween because it is a fun and colorful holiday.
  2. I like option A
1 Like

Hey, everyone! Thank you all for entering the giveaway. Information regarding the random winning entries will be posted soon.

Hey, everyone! Thank you all for entering the giveaway. All of the winners have received a DM—and if there was a valid email attached to their account, winners have been emailed as well.

We ended up choosing to select more than the initially planned 6 winners.

Congratulations to the following 10 winners!

If you’ve won, please login and check your DMs. If there’s any missing information we still need (e.g., a link to your Steam profile), you’ll need to respond to the DM (within 5 days) with that missing information.

If we are unable to deliver your prize because we don’t know which Steam account to send it to, your prize may be considered forfeit.

UPDATE: Prizes have been sent out as of this morning.

5 Likes