Happy birthday carpat

Three years ago on this day we were blessed with one of the biggest memes in Unturned curation history. I wouldn’t be the man I am today had it not been for Carpat.

You know, I dumped on this map a lot when it first came out but in hindsight I really shouldn’t have been that harsh. Yeah, it’s quite shit. But it’s shit in such a wonderful way. BATTLEKOT and the other guys (I forgor :skull: ) really tried something new, and whether it be out of a need to innovate the game or just because they’d never opened the game in their lives, it resulted in some of the most ridiculous fun I’ve had in this game, and in some way, inspired through its many breakthroughs maps like Elver, with its daring use of destructible passageways and complex economy-based NPC area.

The truth is, Carpat is without sin. And I am a fool for not having noticed this earlier. Happy birthday you beautiful bastard.

21 Likes

why would you say that

6 Likes

And so, Adrian and Carpat drove into the sunset in their glorified sedan.

6 Likes

Free To Play

4 Likes

Carpat is, indeed, free to play! One of the things I love about it.

4 Likes
8 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

Damm Unturned birthday- nelson birthday- unturned pe birthday- danaby2 birthday, and now This, they all came right each other

Who made that map anyways

somebody should overhaul carpat, I really like the darker theme of it

2 Likes

Russia on launch day was the best. Felt like such a huge upgrade and almost like a new game.
Wait, we’re talking about Carpat ? Never heard of it…

1 Like

I have never played this map, didn’t even knew it existed. Am I missing something?

4 Likes

Yoshida you betrayed me love

3 Likes

Happy cake day, here’s your reddit :1st_place_medal:

To be honest it could have been a good map if the gun balance was better and npcs were better made

I agree it is a pretty good map for survival (minus the bugs obviously)

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.