Happy Halloween!

New ambience! There’s a song in the middle, come watch!
Have a Happy Halloween everyone!

If you’re curious on the name; “Samhain is a Gaelic festival marking the end of the harvest season and the beginning of winter or the “darker half” of the year. Traditionally, it is celebrated from 31 October to 1 November, as the Celtic day began and ended at sunset. This is about halfway between the autumn equinox and the winter solstice.”

You can read more here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samhain

:skull::jack_o_lantern::skull::jack_o_lantern::skull::jack_o_lantern::skull::jack_o_lantern::skull::jack_o_lantern::skull::jack_o_lantern::skull::jack_o_lantern::skull::jack_o_lantern::skull::jack_o_lantern::skull::jack_o_lantern:

What am i watching ? :sweat_smile:

You’re watching my ambience, I upload them normally once a week, they often incorporate ambient and musician elements to create atmosphere, it’s a passion project of mine that I’ve been doing for 2 years; I try to mix up the different styles of ambience, some more dark, more neutral and sometimes positive vibes. I also mix up the styles, from drone and atmospheric, to aggressive or very lively, sometimes consistent and sometimes it’s just an uncombed mess. I make whatever comes to my mind! :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.