Have several state bars

Let’s look at food in 3.x: only quality state present. I think it would be cool if some sort of quantity percentage would be in 4.x. And I think there should be a possibility to combine two items resulting in sum of the quantities and the medium in quality.
As well with clothing and guns. If the dirtiness state reaches a high number, later use will take the quality.

sorry for my English, but I hope you’ll get it.

A vest + another vest = 2 vests . To combine 2 vests you should need a “device” and some materials for it
And you get a repaired vest + some raw materials from the second vest.
From combining 2 guns you get parts that are in plus from the combining process.In my opinion.

1 Like

That’s not how it works.

If you have a brand new can of soup and a ruined can of soup, pouring both in a bowl doesn’t give you somewhat clean soup. It gives you ruined soup.

6 Likes

couldn’t have said it better, lmfao.

2 Likes

But what if the original item is ruined soup? that means that you now have a bowl of ruined soup with a quality of 100%!

I would like the whole quality thing redone anyways; its weird how food can be perfectly okay at 51% and then deadly at 50% etc etc.

Making assumptions about Unturned II based off of Unturned 3.0 already? Jumping to conclusions now, aren’t we…

I think it was a given that we won’t see a rip of the durability system from 3.0. Even Nelson himself has admitted it’s flawed.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.