Healing

This has been discussed very frequently.

I’m pretty sure Nelson knows about this and is working on a revamp of the medical mechanics.

1 Like

What you have mentioned is basically straight from fortnite

Really?

I don’t play Fortnite, I didn’t know that.

2 Likes

All the bullet points took straight from Unturned 4.x Wishlist on Trello.

• some heals in stages, some instantly, some gradually over time
• some require you to be stationary
• buffs
• stages of bleeding
• in some cases teammates can be revived with consumeable defibs

Hmm but what is your opinion of bleeding in 4x should it be the same as in 3x?

IMO no. Bleeding stages depending on the wound type and severity would be neat tho.

If healing is going to be more hardcore, stockpiling medical supplies should be more difficult. This could be made possible by requiring more varied supplies to heal, say vaccine/disinfectant and bandages for a zombie bite, or a bunch of medication to take away the effects you got from that rotten bacon you found in the trash. Limb damage and stages of bleeding are already planned I believe.

Also special treatment for other kind of injuries, like burns

Most of this is exactly like PUBG smh
The timer, the healing over time, the requirement of being stationary, etc.

But it’s a good suggestion nevertheless

How do you propose healing the after effects of having thousands of metal balls buried in your body?

1 Like

I don’t mean to be that one guy that plugs in his own stuff, but I feel like you would really like this thread I made that revamps the healing system for 4.x

1 Like

The idea is to not reach that kind of point. In 3.x you can take more than 100 shots in less than 1 hour, by just spamming medkits every time you get hit or some. In 4.x you’re not intended to do that, LOL.

Also, taking inspiration from No More Room In Hell (Ik it’s not the perfect example, but it’s what I have at hand), I’d like to see that medkits in 4.x have their own animation and time of use depending on the injuries you are treating (NMRIH it’s the same always, but it takes its time. That’s the point). Also this considers the components of the kit you’re using, like a micro-storage of smaller meds, so that you can re-use the medkit until the components needed for some or any specific injury run out.

That could be neat IMHO, since there’s not even a bit of realism on spamming medkits.

i leave my litle suggestions about this

• in 2 seconds have a instant cure extremely litle stoping the blood bones and any other injures, but ADD a cure in a time to i regen X in time A to B

*You remove the bullet of your body with a crazy animation ( im joking my suggestion is the first)

I’d suggest the 2nd point too lol

Agreed with the PUBG type healing.

The fact that you can heal yourself 0-100 with a med kit in less then 3 sec sound pretty broken and hope that we will not see that in 4x

To all the people saying: Ripped off from (Insert game here), I never played a game with this kind of healing mechanic, so I had no idea this was in PUBG, Fortnite, etc. Also about that trello, I don’t follow it, so I wouldn’t know that.

Sorry for wasting your time.

1 Like

Same here. Never played any of those.

I usually take my references from other low-specs games lmao.

It’s also heavily suggested, so I’d advise searching for previous similar posts before making your own.

Thanks for being honest though

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.