Heaviest item in the game?

I know this is going to be a weird question but I am doing some research in the game and I am curious what time is the heaviest if it was in the real world, preferably one that doesn’t take up lots of slots in your inventory. My initial thought was metal bars, but IDK what the real-world equivalent weight would be. If anyone would help me make some educated guesses, that would be greatly appreciated :joy:

3 Likes

metal foundation

3 Likes

Assuming the makeshift car has all working components and the metal foundation is a frame surrounded by sheets and not a solid block of metal it would likely be a makeshift car. Another possibility could be the oil drill.

4 Likes

could be the industrial generator

3 Likes

“Fuel units” in Unturned don’t directly correspond to any real-world unit of measurement, but the Industrial Gas Can holds 2,500… units of gasoline. Hypothetically, it’d be pretty heavy if it was holding 2,500 liters. Not as heavy as some other stuff though.

3 Likes

Pump Jack or Industrial Generator probably, the makeshift car would certainly be heavy but given it is very bare bones i think it would probably be pretty light

3 Likes

I will do the math, cause I found a real world equivalent to metal scrap, and to my calculations your character can hold more then 12,800 pounds. That doesn’t include some other inventory slots left open, and the clothes, but I will check cause I wanna make a video soon about it.

2 Likes

Ok so I did the math and per slot, the heaviest would be either a pump jack or industrial generator, I need to find a close real-world equivalent to the generator, how big length-wise would the generator be in real life :joy:?

2 Likes

Assuming the player character is an average human height, I think it’s safe to assume the industrial generator itself, excluding the black metal frame around it, is 6x6x6ft^3.

1 Like

(the only important information here is that the industrial generator weighs 300kg and 25 fuel units is 1 liter)

a real world jerry can can hold about 20 liters which means if the normal gas can holds 500 units means 1 liter = 25 unturned fuel units

or if the industrial gas can is the jerry can it is:
1 liter = 125 unturned fuel units

an industrial generator holds 20.000 units, so an industrail generator can hold 800 liters of fuel. Considering a portable generator weighs about 60kg and in unturned an industrial one is made out of 5, an industrial generator weighs about 300kg.

[So an industrial generator with full fuel in unturned weighs approximately 1100kg.

the makeshift car (the 6 seater) requires 11 scrap metal, 4x tape, 6 car tires, a car battery and a portable generator.
If a tire weighs 6.5kg, a car battery 22kg, and tape 0.3kg then a 6 seater with full fuel is 192.2kg + 11 scrap (idk how to calculate the scrap weight rn)

1 Like

yeah even with the generator being 1100kg the pump jack is much heavier when looking at real-world examples of the same size. as for the makeshift car, I have done the math with the scrap weight and I don’t think that it’s super heavy per slot, because a metal wall takes 10 metal scrap and only takes up two slots, so that will be much heavier then the car if they take up the same amount of slots.

2 Likes

are we including built-in gas storage from the pumpjack? I feel like that significantly contributes to the weight and might push it over the edge. Keep in mind that the pumpjack has a pretty hefty counterweight on it

2 Likes

oh good idea, yeah I didn’t think of the fuel in the pumpjack, but you cant hold a full pumpjack in your inventory and I am trying to see how strong the player is, but in terms of singular item, yeah I think that takes the cake because I similar size real-world equivalent to the pumpjack in the game is 2,800 pounds without the fuel, so with it, I can imagine that it is pretty heavy.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.