Help Needed with NPCs

I really need a person who knows how to make custom Unturned NPCs, it’s not that i don’t know how, but I am very slow, so if you could lend me a hand that would be amazing.

If would like to help me, here are the dialogues I need for my NPCs, also I don’t want any credit what I want is the NPCs, if you even want you can upload the workshop, but please do name it "Ayan’s RP Server’s NPCs"

COOK [DINNER] [GRILL] [JUST FOR THE COOK USE THE SAME FILE AS THE COOK ON THE LIBERATOR]

WELCOME = Hello, and welcome to Grill’s Dinner, the home of the best cooking around, we have all types of food from sandwiches to grena, erm I mean moldy potatoes.
SHOP = I would like to buy something from you, please.
QUESTION = Where do you get your supply from, do you hunt animals?
ANSWER = Well, I scavenge in nearby towns, for supplies to make my dishes, but I also sometimes hunt for animals in the forest, but don’t worry if you want to hunt, you can with no license.
SHOP NAME = <color=#00ff00>Grill’s Dinner
DESCRIPTION = The best food you’ll find in the city.

BUILDER [HARDWARE STORE] [BOB] [SELLS PINE BUILDING STUFF, METAL BUILDING STUFF, GENERATORS][BUYS BRICKS]

WELCOME = Hello, and welcome to Bob’s Handworks, and supply here you can buy all types of building supplies from pristine pine floors to heavy duty metal walls.
QUESTION = Where can you build, and how do you get your supplies?
ANSWER = Well, I go to the lumberjack for my wood, and Mine& Co for my metal, and in the back I craft them up, I usually find generators in nearby towns. Also be careful don’t free build inside the city premises without permission.
SHOP NAME = <color=#00ff00>Bob’s Handworks, and Supply
DESCRIPTION = If you’re looking for comfort, when building then you’re in the right place.

GUNS DEALER [GUN SHOP] [RICK] [SELLS ALL CIVILIAN LOW CALIBER WEAPONS] [BUYS THE SAME THINGS BUT JUST FOR LESS]

WELCOME = Hello, and welcome to my gun store I sell all types of civilian guns, if you’re looking for heavy weapons you’re in the wrong place.
QUESTION = Where do you find, the Heavy guns dealer?
ANSWER = Well, go to the back, but you heard nothing I said nothing, nothing happened.
SHOP NAME = Ricks Guns, and ammo
DESCRIPTION = <color=#ffff00>Cheap, and Powerful

HEAVY GUNS DEALER [BEHIND GUNS SHOP] [FROSTY] [SELLS ALL LOW CALIBER MILITARY WEAPONS][BUYS ALL EXPLOSIVES AND HIGH CALIBER WEAPONS]

WELCOME = So you’ve found me, well hurry up police may be one your tail I don’t want to get in trouble.
SHOP = I would like to buy something from you, please, and I’ll hurry too.
QUESTION = Where do you find all these guns?
ANSWER = Well, I usually find my guns at Airdrops, but don’t worry airdrops aren’t KOS zones, or I usually go to Scorpion 7 to loot there, but be careful, it’s a KOS zone, and there’s a lot of zombies, it’s also a “Deadzone” so you’ll need a gasmask.
SHOP NAME = <color=#ff0000>Harry’s Totally Not Suspicious Gun Shop
DESCRIPTION = You saw nothing.

MECHANIC [MECHANIC SHOP] [ROB] [SELLS IDUSTRIAL GAS CAN, PORTABLE GAS CAN, SOCKET WRENCH, BLOW TORCH, CARJACK, BATTERY, AND TIRES] [BUYING NOTHING]
WELCOME = Welcome to my mechanic shop, if you need a mechanic you know who to call.
QUESTION = Where do you park cars, and vehicles, also do you need a licenses to drive?
ANSWER = Well, you could park your car on one of the parking lots in Seattle, but personally I think that’s dangerous, the best place to park your car would be the garages not far down the road from here, also be careful, don’t leave your car in the middle, because it may get towed, you don’t need a license to drive.
SHOP NAME = <color=#00ff00>Rob’s Mechanic shop
DESCRIPTION = Premium stock, always good

MINER [MINE& CO] [JACK] [BUYS METAL SCRAP] [SELLS METAL BARS, METAL SHEETS]
WELCOME = Welcome to Mine& Co here you can sell scrap to me, or buy processed metal sheets, and bars.
SHOP = I would like to sell something to you, please.
QUESTION = Where do you find metal scrap?
ANSWER = Well, you there are metal deposits dotted around Washington buy I’d say the best place to go is the mining fields, there you’ll find a lot of metal scrap.
SHOP NAME = <color=#00ff00>Mine& Co
DESCRIPTION = Raw, lean, mean, and useful metal scrap.

FURNITURE GUY [IKEO] [BEN] [SELLS ALL THE FURNITURE IN THIS FURNITURE MOD [https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=877777769&searchtext=Furniture] [BUYS NOTHING]
WELCOME = Welcome to Ikeo, here you can buy all types of furniture form couches to computers, to chairs and tables.
QUESTION = I was wondering, where do you get all of this, do you make them?
ANSWER = Well, you see we actually craft them in the carpentry, but we also take them from nearby towns.
SHOP NAME = <color=#00ff00>Ikeo
DESCRIPTION = If you’re looking for professional furniture you’re in luck.

DOCTOR [PHARMACY] [HARRY] [SELLS ALL MEDICAL SUPPLIES] [BUYS BANDAGES, RAGS, DRESSINGS]
WELCOME = Welcome, to my pharmacy, here you can buy medical supplies, such as painkillers in the unfortunate occurrence of an injury.
QUESTION = I was wondering, where do you get all of your supplies?
ANSWER = Well we have supplies delivered by truck to here and we usually have a lot of stock in the back.
SHOP NAME = <color=#00ff00>Harry’s Medications, and Medicine
DESCRIPTION = If you’re looking for a professional, he’s right here.

DRUG DEALER [INSIDE A SHACK ON A HILL [TBD]] [JAMES] [SELLS PLOTS, PLANTERS, INDIGO BERRY SEEDS] [BUYS RAW INDIGO BERRIES, PROCESSED INDIGO BERRY SEEDS]
WELCOME = Hurry up, I need to run, police are on my tail.
SHOP = I would like to sell something to you, I’ll hurry too police are on my tail too.
SHOP NAME = <color=#00ff00>The Medications Shop
DESCRIPTION = Nothings, here.

BANKER [BANK] [JOHN] [ALL MONEY NOTES THAT TURN INTO EXP, VICE-VERSA]
WELCOME = Welcome to the bank here you can convert experience points into money, experience points are a way of storing money
SHOP = I would like to convert.
QUESTION = I was wondering, in the unlikely case of a horrible injury [DEATH], where does your money go?
ANSWER = Well, your stored money, is returned, but all money that was in your pocket is lost, or dropped on the ground.
SHOP NAME = <color=#00ff00>Bank
DESCRIPTION = If you’re looking for a way to store money.

BOTANIST [BOTANIST] [JEFF] [SELLS ALL SEEDS [EXCLUDING BERRIES] [BUYS ALL PRODUCTS LIKE WHEAT]
WELCOME = Welcome to my shop, here you can buy all types of seeds, from wheat to tomatoes.
QUESTION = I was wondering, are berries illegal?
ANSWER = Oi, don’t talk about that, but yes they are, if police catch you, you’ll go to jail.
SHOP NAME = <color=#00ff00> BOTANIST
DESCRIPTION = The home of green.

LUMBERJACK [IN THE CARPENTRY] [JACK] [SELLS AXE, CHAINSAW] [BUYS PINE LOGS]
WELCOME = Welcome to the carpentry, here you can sell me wood, and you can buy planks, and tree eating tools, just don’t tell the botanist.
SHOP = I would like to sell something to you, please.
QUESTION = I was wondering, where is the best place to chop down trees?
ANSWER = Well, you see the best place is the forest, which is obvious.
SHOP NAME = <color=#00ff00>The carpentry
DESCRIPTION = The home of wood lovers.

Welcomer [SPAWN SHACK] [AYAN]
WELCOME = Hello, <name_char>, Welcome to Ayan’s RP Server, look no further for a RP server for as you have found one.
QUESTION = I was wondering, do you have any contacts for this server?
ANSWER = Why yes, my good sir, we do have a look at this discord [https://discord.gg/CktN6Yg], and a website [WORK IN PROGRESS]
QUESTION = I was wondering, are there any KOS zones on the map?
ANSWER = Well, yes there is one it’s Scorpion 7, but it’s a place where you can get a lot of weapons, but also there’s risk involved because it’s a “Deadzone”, also berry island is a KOS zone.
QUESTION = I was wondering does the discord have all of the rules for this server?
ANSWER = Yes it does, and it also has staff applications, SWAT, Military, and Mafia.

ITEM ID LINKS THIS SHOULD HELP

This one is the best, because it has Categories, and that should help you.

Thanks
-Ayan

When I did them, they were pretty easy to figure out. Just use one of the default NPC’s as a base and work your way from there.

1 Like

Thanks for your help, I have already gotten someone doing it for me.

When I made NPCs, I used The_Gaming_4’s NPC Tutorial vids. They were a massive help. I was able to make vendors, quests that rewarded with items (figured out how to do it with vehicles as well), and other fun stuff. It’s always best to educate yourself on stuff like this.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.