Highway Underpass

How’s this? I think it came out pretty good. Should prove for some sort of interesting combat.

14 Likes

Your highways are looking really nice! Try adding some signage?

2 Likes

looking good! Maybe a few tunnels if its gonna be longer?

1 Like

This map is more a sort of drawing board kinda thing. That’s just the basic look, i’ll definetly be using it in my next map.

1 Like

i assume you’ll put random crashed cars, construction sites, etc, throughout these? because that would truly cause some very interesting combat situations.

Maybe having certain areas blocked off, forcing you to drive around them, would spice things up as well?

3 Likes

Well yeah! A highway without detail isnt a highway at all.

1 Like

Definitely something I really would like to see in a official/curated map, nice job !

3 Likes

Everyone says that, but I can assure you, I’m not skilled enough to make a curated or official map. I think.

1 Like

man thats some dank shit good job

1 Like

maybe a new York styled map? But your maps do tend to be eastern U.S. maps, so maybe you should try making a desert map? something like Arizona or Las Vegas

2 Likes

Oh yeah, desert would be EXCELLENT!

1 Like

This reminds me of Route Kanal in HL2. I have yet to recreate that feeling in Unturned.

2 Likes

This is very well done, and fits in the style well. Great job.

1 Like

Oman, if only I could make a canal.

1 Like

Technically you could though, right? What’s stopping you? All I could see making it difficult is that it’d be hard to realistically fit in to your current design of the location. Maybe somewhere else?

1 Like

Me likey a lot

1 Like

I have to ask, what is your steam username? I want to check out your maps, thanks!
Or if you could send me a link to one of your workshop maps, that would work aswell

1 Like

It looks good but a bit too low and it just seems extremely sharp when it comes to the angles on the underpass, perhaps one bridge could be destroyed too?

Thats so Good very good.
Nice work.

NuclearPotato. Thank you!