How Can I Get The Unturned II Steam Key?

your active right now

Just be online and talk to people

1 Like

hi.

am I now active enough

-_-

dont be an ass

tophatpesky? more like, when the combat test drops if i get a copy i am going to spawn camp you and only you!

3 Likes

I don’t have an unturned gold upgrade and I have unturned ll

It was a list of applicable things. Not necessarily a fully-accurate list, but a list. It just wasn’t worded well.

Oh okay…

bUY GOLD or suffer my wrath

Sorry steve for my not perfect list but it’s the better answer that I can give the community.

The thing is that the Gold Upgrade has nothing to do with how you get a Steam key for the current demo.

Yeah but I heard that community contributers (like comunity contributers or people that gave nelson money by buying the gold upgrade) will receive in priority the Unturned II key but of course it’s for nelson to chose and decide who will receive an unturned II key.

OP’s question is regarding the current demo, not the finale game that isn’t even out yet.

Just a heads-up OP basically received their answer and stopped commenting a while ago. This side-conversation is just going in a circle.

Sure, I choose the wrath ,please.

what wrath
or is it a curse of losing 10 bucks for life
should i buy gold or not
buying gold gives me a terrible wrath from noobyfish
but not buying makes me protected forever

gold is 5 bucks

i thought it was 10

Just like twitch
a thought

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.