How did you find out about Unturned?

What lead you to this amazing game?

8 Likes

10 of my friends talked about it once I played with them for 100hours they left I played another 700hours with none of my original friends but I found 100more via modding and servers boi this game ruined my life but it was worth it to meet more people around the world

4 Likes

Let’s just say I found a way to Nelson’s old long-gone blog as early as possible in 2013

3 Likes

I watched a YouTube called Paulsoaresjr and he played the game. I liked it and got a steam account just to play it, back during 2.0.

4 Likes

im probably the late guy…but i started back in 2015, somewhere in 3.14.14.0, my friend told me about it, we played a bit, he quit, and i kept playing.

guess it was good to keep playing.

2 Likes

My friend pressured me into getting it because “it was the best game ever!” cant argue…

1 Like

Sometime in early to mid 2014, My friend told me about this cool game, I didn’t really care as I didn’t have steam but he told me that it was free and so I tried it and never looked back. Thanks Unturned for getting me into PC gaming!

2 Likes

A friend right after I got my PC told me to get the game and we hopped on some server that night. I had no idea what was going on and then we were driving along and we got blown up. The end.

1 Like

Steam discovery queue

2 Likes

A friend wanted me to play it with him. This was back in 2.2.5., when listen servers were possible. I fell in love with the game immediately, and bought the Gold Upgrade within a day or two. Sadly the friend in question doesn’t play anymore, and even I don’t play as frequently in 3.0, but I’m excited to see how this potential 4.0 version turns out.

1 Like

20 days after it’s release my brother was looking for a game for us to play and Unturned was on the front page, so we downloaded it and I found one of my favorite games, though my brothers stopped since they get tired of everything they try… yep.

4 Likes

testing free to play games

3 Likes

Roblox is a helluva drug.

So are blogs.

And browsing Steam for free games because you have no money.

And friends with connections.

5 Likes

I was playing Minecraft PE at the time (I had never player computer/console games before) when I stumbled across a video by a minecraft youtuber about unturned, I started watching videos and learning all the basics of the game, and then I made a steam account and downloaded unturned.

1 Like

@Sgt.Bacon @Misterl212 Same, YouTube brought me to Unturned.

1 Like

What can I say? I am a cheap person. I was just browsing Free-To-Play when I found it. Best decision I ever made.

5 Likes

My friend’s brother told him about it the day it came out, so a few days later I went over to his house and played it for hours. We kept trying to find a car to go on “road trips”, and would keep running out of gas.

4 Likes

saw pewdiepie play it, thought it looked cool, didn’t know it was free so i watched a streamer play it, asked how much it was, he said “Oh, it’s free on steam,” so i downloaded it, pretty simple.

2 Likes

It was mid 2014

I was at my friend’s.
We wanted to watch something on youtube, he found gameplay of this game.
We downloaded it and played

1 Like

When I just got Steam (because I had been following Rust for a while before that), I was browsing the F2P section of the store for games I could play while I waited for my first Steam card.

Naturally Unturned (in its infancy 2.0 stage) popped up in “Most Popular”, and since I had a newfound fondness to survival games, I tried it out.

Best decision I ever made.

3 Likes