How do you guys listen to music?

The title says it all! Radio? Spotify? Youtube… Music!? You tell me! :smiley:

1 Like

Inb4 Yarrrr says pirating.

6 Likes

I listen to the screams of the dying and the damned on their deathbeads.
I don’t actually but pretend you don’t know that

1 Like

Haha! funny joke! extraordinary! LAUGH!

9 Likes

Hey guys Cryptogram here! This may may (or meme for those of you who are ageing) sure did tickle my ribs! Let me explain why! RedComm unfunny lol :dab: :cry: :haha: funny moments

3 Likes

with my ears

7 Likes

Wow that sure was another funny jajajaja comment

3 Likes

get out, infidel

3 Likes

I can’t tell if you’re trying too hard to fit in with the community by making a bunch of these posts which ask for small details, or if you’re an undercover Army intellegience officer trying to triangulate where I keep my olive oil.

3 Likes

What is an intellegience officer? I for sure am not one!

1 Like

An intellegience officer is someone that I would yeet into the next dimension, so you better hope you’re not one.

2 Likes

Nope that is definitely not… me!

1 Like

I mostly use YouTube, although sometimes I’ll run my Spotify playlist.

2 Likes

Is that youtube music or just youtube the app? I have found that youtube music works like a charm it is just spotify without ads!

1 Like

Spotify or pirated, I have a program where I can rip shit and then put it on my Spotify, so I end up using Spotify 100% of the time. hmu if you want suggestions. If you use YouTube you are a brainlet btw

1 Like

Why? Youtube music is great! Spotify premium is the pitfall of our society.

https://music.youtube.com < Great website

1 Like

Course I listen to music
I have a SoundCloud under the name Pesky
Also why are you asking so many questions
Just curious

2 Likes

Pirated, and YouTube sometimes.

2 Likes

YouTube doesn’t let you play when you aren’t in the app on a phone without paying, also has ads, and is missing alot of music, and your listens usually dont support the artist because it’s mostly ripped songs less popular artists. Spotify has far better selection and you don’t need premium to use it on the computer with full features. Premium is only for the app. Also queing, playlists and navagation is far superior on Spotify.

1 Like

what features is youtube music on pc missing?

1 Like