How to change the game version of my server

Hello,
First of all, please excuse me for my bad english (i’m french)
So, here is my problem :
I recently rented a server on nitrado.net to play unturned with friends, but we’ve got old computers and the newer versions of the game are lagging too much (that’s unplayable). Back to 2017 we were playing a version of the game (I think 3.19) that was quite correctly running. Plus we dont like the new features (like batteries for the cars…)
So we could install on our computers the 3.19.15.2 version (on the steam beta panel) thats running fine (well… 20 fps is fine for us)
But the server is still on the new version of the game, and in the panel, there’s no option to change the game version. So here’s my question : is it possible to change the version to 3.19.15.2 by modifying something on the server files? Maybe copying the version thats on my computer to the server?
Thank you all

This would likely be something to talk over with the server network’s support team. Ask them about installing beta versions of Steam games.

If you really wanted to, you could in fact change the version of the server by uploading all the old files from your end. The problem with this would be that most server networks I’m aware of don’t support uploading all the files you need to do this.

Also, if you want other people to join the server there are three main issues that I see:

• The master server list won’t show the server although you can direct connect with the IP and port
  • People joining would have to downgrade to the old version even if they can run the new one fine
  • Most of the newer workshop content may not be fully supported including certain maps

Just how bad does the new version run? And what settings are you and your friends using?

I am not sure if the dedi can do that, but I know for a fact you can host that old version like you used to before using the dedi.
Now I am not sure if Nitrado supports that.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.