How to get a HDM?

How do I get a HDM glasses for my character in Unturned? And Is this even possible? If yes so how I can get it?
unknown

2 Likes

Im not sure but it has to do with launching and playing unturned with a vr headset or smth

2 Likes

u need to play tiltbrush in vr and u will get it

4 Likes

shit wait i just realized, now that i have vr i gotta get this lmao

3 Likes

Good luck to ya then

what if we played a videogame

in a videogame

3 Likes

you need to open map editor in vr using HTC Vive Virtual Reality headset.

1 Like

The item is not granted automatically anymore iirc, you’d have to message SDG with proof.

1 Like

The two messages above me are false.

1. You can no longer even access the vr map editor.
  2. The items are still dropping, the last time i saw someone get a HMD was a few months ago when Renaxon got one. (unless that got changed but i doubt it)
  3. BIG BIG CHUNGUS
4 Likes

Everyone on this thread except danaby is wrong. All you need to do is purchase tilt brush and launch unturned.

you may even refund tilt brush later

picture taken today btw

5 Likes

Wth is tilt brush? Damn this definitely must work cuz I checked your unturned inventory and I saw hmd glasses at the bottom.

tiltbrush was one of the two games to be bundled with the original htc vive when it first came out, cant remember what the other game was

3 Likes

i dont think you can get it anymore

hes right, i got it

Im going to buy tilt brush tommorow, cant wait to get hmd glasses, and yes @dragon_beast you don’t have them (I’ve checked your unturned inventory).

I never actually bothered checking, twas just from a dude that used a headset, didn’t get it and then messaged Nelson to get it.

Oh god, how lazy can you be.

Yeah well did you know that you can get Unturned Easter Island Mystery Box and get cosmetic easily?

2 Likes