How to put the maximum scopes on the "Eaglefire" assault rifle [4.19.3.0]

So you wanna be more accurate with the Eaglefire on the Firing Range, do you? Well just keep reading because you’re in the right thread.

Firstly, if you’re using m+kb, you’ll need to rebind the Primary Attack and Secondary Attack keys, so that they can be pressed without disturbing your mouse. If you’re using a controller, then you don’t need to worry about this, you’re already infinitely more accurate than those mouse and keyboard plebians (or keybians as I like to call them.)

To shoot more accurately, aim down sights, this will be more effective if you use a scope. To maximize the benefits, you should maximize your number of sights on your gun. First, replace your barrel and buttstock with additional quadrail handguards. Then apply as many canted rails as possible, it doesn’t particularly matter where you put them, but I like to daisy chain them together off of the receiver top rail. Finally, cover every rail with scopes and/or reflex sights.
Now that your rifle is ready, you need to set up your range. You will maximize precision by minimizing the distance to the target, so set all the targets to a one meter distance or walk up to them before shooting.

3 Likes

I feel like this should be in memes.

1 Like

Moved to memes since this clearly isn’t a serious 4.0 feedback or suggestion thread.

2 Likes

It was tagged as a tutorial from the get go. It was never meant to be nor categorized as feedback or a suggestion.

…but it’s a meme. Even if you consider it to be a “tutorial” its still a meme. It’s the same deal with people making “guides” that are sarcastic and memey but aren’t actual guides. Do you really want people clicking on this thinking it’s an actual unturned II topic with some helpful tips for using the Eaglefire and then them finding an unfunny post where they’re told just to put as many sights on their gun as possible?
Don’t reverse it again please

1 Like

Changed the title to better reflect what @tehswordninja has decided the post is about.

Still should be in memes

1 Like

I have yet to see a reply that is more useful than the post.

ignores every post saying put it in memes

Harvest: Ye, no useful contributions

2 Likes

If you think this post should be in #community-lounge:memes you can DM me or a moderator, but trying to start an edit war or spamming replies about it is not only useless, but counterproductive.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.