I got Joycons working with unturned

You might have recently seen my controller support suggestion thread and after making that I got curious, Curious in a way that I am unaware of if it is good or not at this point.

I GOT JOYCONS WORKING WITH UNTURNED!

The way I did this is very convoluted and insane that I don’t even know how I fucking did it at this point, I had to restart my computer like 8 times to get the joycon drivers working.

Now if you know anything about joycons you might be wondering, “FISH! they have Bluetooth support why don’t you just Bluetooth connect them and set it up through steam?” and you would be right, But I, the great fish, cannot and will not settle for a singular joycon, I WANTED BOTH! So I got both working, and I have video evidence.

This right here, this post, should be marked down in history as the beginning of my descent into madness. I have lost my will to do anything besides make unturned work with weird shit, if I continue down this path I might be able to use an actual toaster as a controller. I am losing my mind over here slowly becoming nothing but a controller of flesh.

thank you for coming to my ted talk

13 Likes

Nooby your room is a mess

11 Likes

You can literally only see my bed

11 Likes

your bed is a mess too

11 Likes

ONLY my BED is A mess

11 Likes

Then go clean it

11 Likes

Lets get back on topic now.
About those joycons.

5 Likes

the conception of your bed being dirty fills me with joy

6 Likes

its not even that dirty I am merely using it as a table because I am not currently sleeping in it.

5 Likes

…But why…?

3 Likes

You see, I am too far gone to explain something that should be so simple. The man that once stood in my place is no more, I have taken his place. Only past fish would know that answer, I am none too wiser.

2 Likes

you are my hero.

Now to make Wiimote compatibility a thing (I’ll pay for the sensor dw)!

Also, release a tutorial. You must host a joycon only Athens match

2 Likes

Still waiting for power glove support… :unamused:

1 Like

cute hands

4 Likes

Let’s forget that was said shall we?

nooby hand reveal

were getting there

1 Like

Ill do a leg reveal once I get the wii fit board working with unturned

5 Likes

leg reveal with just dance x unturned

1 Like

Yo is that Canyon Arena™ by Danaby2

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.