I hate unturned

The game feels like it’s broken. Even the graphics and text look unfinished, like something else might be in there. The only thing I liked was the new character. She looked great, I liked the character design at first and it kind of fell apart. There are two versions: one with a weapon that shoots lasers and another that doesn’t. And I’ll get to the weapons, I’ll come back to that, but I am totally lost at the moment.

I was really excited because it is a new game for me, I didn’t know very much about it when I started playing it. I thought it was cool having the power of an zombie species and the challenge. The gameplay was fun, so I enjoyed myself a little bit. But after I killed that guy with my fists, I just stopped playing for a while and thought, there are so many other games. Why go through all this trouble trying to find something I might find interesting, when I could just make a game?

1 Like

I completely agree.

I take the new character is Captain Sydney?

1 Like

yeah she was kinda cute at first but then I realized she liked the other guy from the quest and now I hate unturned

3 Likes

WTF is going on in that sacred land.

3 Likes

Her character arc was definitely interesting, but the design felt rushed and unfinished, and the questline was repetitive and boring.
While Unturned 3 was one of the better games in the series, it definitely can’t compete with the original. All in all, the game gets a solid 6.5 out of 10 from me.

1 Like

dont even get started on what the fans do.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.