I have ban 4-5 years

I don’t know what is considered a legacy version of Unturned but 4 years ago on Unturned 1 I was banned which was deserved but let me give some context. I was 12 at the time and I had little reason to none of what I was doing just being a jackass. I was on a no BE or VAC server just cheating for fun like the little nerd I was and got banned for it. It devastated me because I couldn’t play in general and I thought I was being smart for not playing with BE on but I guess it didn’t matter. It was a game ban so there is a possibility to appeal it and I wanted peoples opinions if I served my time or should I be kept banned. It won’t affect me much but I’d love to have my old account and play Unturned again as a legacy game.

Unturned 1.x (antique) doesn’t have BattlEye. You’re likely referring to the current version of Unturned, which uses the 3.x.x.x version scheme.

Players do not receive anti-cheat bans while playing on multiplayer servers that have both anti-cheats disabled. If you believe you were falsely banned, you can contact BattlEye Support.

For additional information, refer to: Ban Inquiries - SDG Forum

1 Like

No. you didn’t

I didn’t write the message correctly. I have been banned for 4-5 years and he is on the iron I would like to get rid of this I want to play unturned since I realized my mistakes. When I got banned, I was an ordinary schoolboy who was chasing loot then I was about 11-12 years old. When I log in, the server writes to me your are banned from playing multiplayer. please notice and help me.

Please refrain from creating duplicate topics.

Ban appeals (and other ban inquiries) should be sent to whichever party distributed the ban. VAC bans are distributed by Valve, and Unturned’s game bans are distributed by BattlEye. If you were falsely banned, you can contact BattlEye Support.

For additional information regarding multiplayer ban appeals, refer to: Ban Inquiries - SDG Forum.

If you are “smart” enough to cheat you are smart enough to realize that there are and live with the consequences.

You’ll get noticed alright, just not by anyone that can help you.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.