I know what you're thinking

Thanks @Rice_Chef

“Did he fire six shots or only five?” Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you’ve got to ask yourself one question: “Do I feel lucky?” Well, do ya, punk?

6 Likes

Plot Twist: It is a completely different gun and actually has a total of nine shots.

4 Likes

nice. I think it’s a 6 shooter :wink:

7 Likes

what the fuck
where have you been cheffy chan

1 Like

the same reason as the dad who hasn’t come back from the store.

6 Likes

Search “Rice Chef Unturned” on YouTube to find my new channel

4 Likes

Dad was kidnapped by a drawing of a man singing take on me while he was in the milk section at Sam’s club.

Those milk cartoons look like squidward’s house, or the dreams I have with a face on my pc when it became sentient from a virus. Those dreams scary. Espically when my cctv grew legs, charged at me, and threw me on the couch so I can look at a blue crash screen.

Hey guys check out this german revolver
Its a korth supersport

4 Likes

I know what you’re thinking. “Did he fire eighteen shots or only fifteen?” Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you’ve got to ask yourself one question: “Do I feel lucky?” Well, do ya, punk?

7 Likes

I know what you’re thinking. “INTRUDER ALERT A RED SPY IS IN THE BASE!”

A red spy is in the base?!

HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT

“Protect the briefcase!”

We need to protect the briefcase!

Yo, lil’ help here?

alright alright I got it, stand back son

1,1,1 uhm… 1!

Let’s go let’s go!

INCOMING!

AAAAAAAAaa oh hey it’s still here!

clears throat

Gentlemen.

9 Likes

the virgin german revolver vs the chad austrian revolver

2 Likes

i can hear this

2 Likes

Glad you’re back. It’s been a while.

1 Like

whats up warcorp it’s been forever :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

plot twist its a dream

You fool. The true chad is but the Polish revolver.
unit

3 Likes

That’s a lotta damage. @Aden

Not even flex tape can fix a wound from that absolute unit.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.