I need 3D Modellers for my new game

Hi I am making a game on unity and I need some help on 3D models If someone is willing to .
I would highly appreciate it

Also if you want to support the development of the game or know coding in C# shark you can contact me
I have no problem with that

Cause I m just starting out and will develop the game full time by next april cause i m busy this whole year
And Pine Ridge valley will again start development by December
Join my discord to talk with me

1 Like

Yikes

Anyway, I know very basic coding and would be willing to give it a cursory glance, who knows maybe I get hooked. Can’t really model for shit (basic CAD and that’s about it)

1 Like

My recommendation would be to just buy an asset pack off of a website like cgtrader, sketchfab, turbosquid, etc… its cheaper, and easier than finding modelers.

1 Like

pretty quick transition from making a map to a whole new game, you 100% sure you’re ready for this? not trying to be a douche, just personally i think you might wanna stick with modding unturned for a while longer to build your skills before starting an actual game

if you’re dead set on this, then i’d say try what matt’s suggesting and throw stuff together from the asset store as part of your prototype - establish what you want to make before going in and looking for artists and coders to refine what you’ve made

5 Likes

Well, first of all thanks. I didn’t think people remembered that one. And yeah, you maybe right but if you don’t know I a little coding and stuff but was put back this whole year due to Covid-19 and school. The thing I am talking about is a prototype for a very basic structure of a game so it’s not that tough. Also, I will start the development of Pine Ridge Valley by end of this year (hopefully).

Thank You Falken Jr.

1 Like

You know that’s why I am asking that here. I am not hiring but collabing
I understand your concern. Thank You

1 Like

Thanks Dude for showing interest. I will hook up with you ASAP. In the meantime I will be in close contact with you
Once I am done with the basic prototype of the game I can show you. If you are interested then you can join the project

1 Like

My point is there is a lot of free and cheap assets out there. Its challenging to get someone to join a brand new project, but good luck on your game.

1 Like

I mean, I guess.
Solid points from Falken and Matt tho.

3 Likes

Could you tell us what the game is about?

The dud still hasn’t responded. Not to me, not to anyone. Despite saying

That was image ago.
I am going on out on a limb here but chances are he ain’t got jack.

1 Like

Sure the game is a FPS Shooter
The game is in a warface sort of way
With many aspects of call of duty its gonna be amazing
I am working on trello to make a insight for you I will put a link here when the trello page is done

1 Like

sorry dude i was busy

1 Like

Thats fine. It’s more the fact that you went with ASAP (which yes I know means as soon as possible but still implies some sense of urgency).

1 Like

not to be condescending,
but it sounds very ambitious

1 Like

That it does.

1 Like

my advice is opposite
please stop playing unturned and do something else

1 Like

@Pesticide @DeusExMachina I can’t believe you can say that on unturned forum when you know that this game was also developed by a single indie developer

1 Like

Hmmm. revaluating life choices…

1 Like

I could lend you some models from the game I’m making… although it’s kind of a futuristic tactical shooter and might not be very good for the game you’re making.

1 Like