I Think I've been bamboozled

rece
I saw that but, and I tried to click it. It lead to nothing and it seems its not in my badges. I am very confused, and not sure what that means.

6 Likes

same

i think everyone got it

I felt special for a moment…
this is so sad, can I get 1 like.

6 Likes

yes… Yers you can

3 Likes

It was a temporary placeholder badge for a test query, and was automatically sent out by mistake. :X

Sorry for any bamboozlement.

16 Likes

haha yes, i have won the art contest. id like to thank my mom, my grandma for birthing my mom, and also every ant in my ant farm, except for you tom. you know what you did. this art was only made possible through 10s of minutes of nonchalant scribbling. it has left me scarred and disfigured, but i am glad to finally have my beautiful work recognized in the world of square block zombie games. thank you, and god bless the peoples republic of china.

16 Likes

Because of your negative remarks to Tom the Ant—another Art Contest winner—you have been disqualified and I will be revoking your winning privileges.

14 Likes

you cant do this. i won. i won. you cant. tom is evil, he listens to nickelback. you cant let him win. did he pay you? hes paid you off, thats it, it all makes sense now. oh my god. it was all his plan. that little vermin. im getting my magnifying glass. hes gonna regret crossing me.

14 Likes

I remember the days, when you and Tom were best buddies. Then Jesse drove a wedge between you two. I understand your anger, but the past is in the past. Please, let go of this feud and make art together as friends again.

Sincerely, XoXo, with gratitude, Your dear friend, the Paralympic supervisor of eastern Europe

6 Likes

Oh that’s a nice letter

Wait what kind of artist are you?Don’t tell me you too failed to enter art school? oh no WW3 is coming soon i can feel it!

its too late. hes gone. theyre all gone. i burned them all. the womants and childrants too. now there is only me. only a winner.

4 Likes
Congrats, you are win
reward:
A straight jacket
2 Likes

A FLOWER POWER JACKET!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.