I was muted in the official discord server for asking how the hampster emoji is unturned related

its as stupid as it sounds

4 Likes

its simple

don’t use general chat
Cursed_emotion | Emotion Meme on ME.ME

6 Likes

It was off topic

2 Likes

Unturned official moment

7 Likes

Me when unturned official

3 Likes

Think this topic should be closed since I think it’s pretty meaningless at this point lol

1 Like

Maybe genestic will see and explain

2 Likes

Wouldn’t count on it. Has 2 minutes read time in over 2 years.

1 Like

That sucks

2 Likes

Your first offense was when you quoted my comment in #emoji-art-contest telling people not to post in place of muted members, asking ‘how is this unturned related?’ when it is very obviously not. It’s a warning message telling people not to do something, of course it’s not Unturned related.

I was going to mute you for that then and there, but then I thought that was probably going too far - you were just joking or something. I just deleted the comment and left it at that.

Then a bit after, you ask ‘why is the hamster emoji unturned related?’ despite the rules stating either ‘unturned related or unturned styled’ artwork in that same channel, where the pinned message has everything explained. Then you delete that and post it again in offtopic.

At this point I decide you’re just trolling, and so I muted you for a day.

Now, I certainly did not intend for you to get banned for a month over this (that was not me by the way, Deus banned you), so I apologize for how things have turned out. If you’d like to discuss things further, then my discord tag is Genestic12#7116.

3 Likes

The first message was also asking how the hamster emoji was unturned related

4 Likes

You obviously broke the rule that says, don’t ask about emojis

1 Like

I’m so sorry everyone this mistake will never happen again, I am truly disgusted by my behaviour how dare I ask about an emoji

4 Likes

10 Likes

when you breathe too loudly in voice chat on the Unturned official server they send the admins to your house to violently execute you

4 Likes

:flushed: damn ok.

2 Likes

You unironically get the PTT role if you can’t not have an asthma attack into your mic. So yes.

1 Like

What if you sneed too loudly?

2 Likes

hey bro nice s8 I have one too

1 Like

Closing because the relevant moderator already extended out an offer to further discuss their ban. Posts since then have been off-topic.