In-Betweenst

Going to remind you what he said earlier.

“Non-Devlog”
Videos are usually reserved for Devlogs, yes it’s light on content this time, but in his post, he says he was hoping to have just gotten Devlog 20 out instead.

5 Likes

Yeah, you right, a short video was maybe a bit too much. Like you said he would save it up for the next Devlog.I was still hoping for something more than a few bullets. I think the fact that I havent seen
anything major in 2 months, built up the hype in me a little too much.

2 Likes

10 hours and I will show you the basics of setting up a proper dwarf gourami breeding aquarium in a forty gallon (unless you want to go bigger, I can relate to that). I could take you through the nitrogen cycle so you can get a good start and minimize the risk of losing all of your fish to ammonia poisoning. I will also help you choose a good live plant selection to stock, as well as provide useful tips for creating a nice aquascape. Don’t worry, I know it seems daunting but once you get going things get pretty easy. If you are interested I can also help you set up a shrimp breeder so you can have a pretty solid cleanup crew and food source.

2 Likes

Seeing as the ammo is 7.62x51, I believe that the sniper might be an m40A1

But that bullet quality though… Mmph! :ok_hand:

7 Likes

I was promised a

What is this “In-Betweenst”
Smh my head

1 Like

I don’t know why I thought of this instantly but now I reallllllly want to see a picture of nelson in a suit…

4 Likes

don’t forget the beard! :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Did somebody say Belgium EBR?

1 Like

Very good realistic 3D models of bullets along with the more square and minimalistic artistic style of the game seems very nice to me.

1 Like

Engrish one hundro

1 Like

Im going to practice the ultimate spell card on you pesky.

Pesky, you no longer exist.

POOF

1 Like

i only exist if i’m handing out cake
:cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake:
good now i exist

1 Like

I cake was thrown at my face, from midair… IS ThErE a GhOsT HeRe?

1 Like

no its just food poisoning

1 Like

happy cake day loser

2 Likes

The thirst for new Unturned II content has been quenched…for now…

EDIT: Well that didn’t last long.

2 Likes

i think nelson meant

“In-Betweenst’d’ve’t’ly’aint’y’s’all’yaint’es”

9 Likes

Im hoping for it to be a DVL-10, we could have both the suppressed and the normal version

3 Likes

Well the part of seeing how many bullets have been displayed in 3D inside a comb made me think the military drums have 100 bullets so 100 3D models will be displayed? Sorry if I misunderstood.