In-Betweenst

https://blog.smartlydressedgames.com/in-betweenst/
News is from me!

Nelson has been focusing mainly on 4, and the next curated map (Belgium) will release on the 5th of April. Nelson will be busy this weekend however, his SO sister is having a wedding. He’s also implemented a feature where you can see how many bullets are in a stack, whether they be in a magazine or on the ground. (This means you don’t have to pick them up to tell how many are left)

33 Likes

cough

2 Likes

It’s nice to see a little tidbit like this, especially knowing there’s a lot more coming.

Enjoy your trip, Nelson!

8 Likes

Thats a yikes and a half from me. Was hoping so see a short video of some ingame action or at least something more than a few bullets. However, im pretty sure we get to see some big stuff next month.

If we get the combat demo next month, im going to upload a video of me repeating “thanks nelson” for 10 minutes straight. Hard times call for hard measures, gamers. Amen.

4 Likes

Going to remind you what he said earlier.

“Non-Devlog”
Videos are usually reserved for Devlogs, yes it’s light on content this time, but in his post, he says he was hoping to have just gotten Devlog 20 out instead.

5 Likes

Yeah, you right, a short video was maybe a bit too much. Like you said he would save it up for the next Devlog.I was still hoping for something more than a few bullets. I think the fact that I havent seen
anything major in 2 months, built up the hype in me a little too much.

2 Likes

10 hours and I will show you the basics of setting up a proper dwarf gourami breeding aquarium in a forty gallon (unless you want to go bigger, I can relate to that). I could take you through the nitrogen cycle so you can get a good start and minimize the risk of losing all of your fish to ammonia poisoning. I will also help you choose a good live plant selection to stock, as well as provide useful tips for creating a nice aquascape. Don’t worry, I know it seems daunting but once you get going things get pretty easy. If you are interested I can also help you set up a shrimp breeder so you can have a pretty solid cleanup crew and food source.

2 Likes

Seeing as the ammo is 7.62x51, I believe that the sniper might be an m40A1

But that bullet quality though… Mmph! :ok_hand:

7 Likes

I was promised a

What is this “In-Betweenst”
Smh my head

1 Like

I don’t know why I thought of this instantly but now I reallllllly want to see a picture of nelson in a suit…

4 Likes

don’t forget the beard! :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Did somebody say Belgium EBR?

1 Like

Very good realistic 3D models of bullets along with the more square and minimalistic artistic style of the game seems very nice to me.

1 Like

Engrish one hundro

1 Like

Im going to practice the ultimate spell card on you pesky.

Pesky, you no longer exist.

POOF

1 Like

i only exist if i’m handing out cake
:cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake:
good now i exist

1 Like

I cake was thrown at my face, from midair… IS ThErE a GhOsT HeRe?

1 Like

no its just food poisoning

1 Like

happy cake day loser

2 Likes