Infinity Gauntlet to come soon in Unturned

The Infinity Gauntlet soon comes to Unturned to snap foes out of existence like how the mad titan Thanos does it. Here is a finished model of vanilla style.

Where did I get the idea? Well I made a poll that assists me in making a unique mod & it finalizes with a whooping clash between it and the MO Animals while leaving everything behind & leaving the poor defensive staff & giant sword untouched from votes.

What do you think about it & what would you expect from it? You can comment your expectations to ask how would this be possible.

14 Likes

This does put a smile on my face

5 Likes

I’m assuming this one is using soulcrystals?

1 Like

Obligatory I get to use this again

9 Likes

This does put a smile on my dev

2 Likes

It’s inevitable

Perfectly balanced, as all things should be.

1 Like

You’re a legend.

how does it work? do you just press the attack button and it’ll snap something out of existence?

1 Like

Not really. I won’t tell much but the gauntlet will feature a melee like bayonets do & the snap will be a hammer animation after a full reload.

you make it a basic melee weapon, but once you start getting infinity stones, it increases the melee power of the gauntlet

1 Like

No, its going to be a gun that uses the stones as ammunition. While being able to shoot, you can also press the bayonet hotkey to melee. Other info is classified until release.

I love this post 3,000

2 Likes

I have one of those. But I can’t find it…

Reality is often disappointing.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.