Initial question about server

Hi, I made a local server for play in LAN with my son. When we stop the server and run it again all items and buildings we made in the map have disappeared. How can I keep all our work when we stop the server?

Thank you!

Have you tried running the save command from the server console before closing the server? For a full list of commands and what they do, you can type help into the server console.

1 Like

Ah, ok. Where is the server console?

I started the server with this command in the terminal (OS X).

/Applications/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/Unturned/Unturned.app/Contents/MacOS/Unturned -batchmode -nographics +secureserver/myserver

I tried /help in the chat field, but nothing happens.

when you’re looking in the server, there’s no need to put a / in front of commands. Just type “help”, “save”, etc…

1 Like

sorry, I dont know what is and where is the server console. :grimacing: Just found this chat field inside game:

Captura de pantalla 2020-02-15 19.43.06

I think this is not the server console, right?

Thank you so much for the help.

1 Like

No it is not, but you can call commands from chat if you are admin (which you are)

1 Like

ok, thanks, but how can I open the server console?

1 Like

Is this?

1 Like

no the server that you launch from the desktop

it should bring up some kind of command prompt (though I don’t know what it is on macOS)

2 Likes

No, thats not it. Should be a “normal” command prompt with the window title being the name you gave your server in the shortcut and the Unturned icon.

Neither do I tbh

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.