Is it possible to edit the objects.dat of a map with text editor? Missing objects causing server to die and cannot figure out which ones

So we are using a map modified from another, and it says that we are missing assets in some regions:

But after a while we can’t figure out which mod they are from. How can we simply remove them from the map?

If the dependencies are not listed, contact the map maker to see what they are.
If this is a map modified by your team, loading the map in the editor then saving will remove the missing objects I believe. Or at least it did in the past.

The asset labeled as “Catacomb_Tunnel” gives me a feeling that this map is using France assets but I can’t remember if that map ever got removed. I’ve never paid attention to it and even when it was recently introduced, my files for that map were messed up a little as in I couldn’t see or access any of the dat files for it.

1 Like

Turns out you’re right, thanks but the underlying issue is still present - object reference error with structure manager(which from my experience is a missing mod/unupdated mod) that has objects or items in the map

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.