Issue with Server Blockage Without Using VPN

Hello,

I want to report an issue I’m encountering while playing Unturned. When I play the game without using a VPN, I notice that only a portion of the servers appear in the available list for connection. However, when I use a VPN, all servers become accessible.

My network configuration: Kyivsta

Internet Service Provider: Kyivsta
Connection Type: Wi-Fi
Region: Ternopil Oblast
I’ve tried troubleshooting by checking network settings and rebooting the router, but the problem persists.

Could you please advise on why some servers don’t appear without using a VPN but become accessible once connected to it? Is there a possible resolution from your end or steps you could suggest to resolve this issue?

Please let me know if you need any additional data or information to address this matter.

Thank you for your time and attention to my issue.

Best regards,
[DarkApple]

Is there anything in common with these servers that can only be accessed with a VPN?

The owners of those servers may be the ones blocking you from connecting, but I haven’t heard of this happening until now. This would be done outside of Unturned so I don’t think there would be a way to fix it here.

I had such a problem when I downloaded Unturned for the first time. I wanted to play with my friends, but I couldn’t log in. I even tried to log in through friends and it didn’t work. It said (Failed to find a server.) Tiki vpn solved my problem, but free vpn there are almost none, if there are, they are very bad

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.