It is time

Fair enough, sounds like a top bloke and not your average"you got any games" brother.

4 Likes

The upgrading badge for the sale is absolutely broken. Spent four or five hours playing War Thunder before work today and ended up with around 6000 sale points. Spent them all on the profile badge because levels are all I need not going to buy stuff this sale and I went from level 49 to 58. Gonna see how far I can push it since every kill in a plane is 10 points and I average something like 9 kills per match in low BR air battles. Grind time.

1 Like

Yeah, I’d also grind WT but Gaijins addware and baalncing are cancer. Gonna grind WoW for the time being, if I can’t bear that anymore I’ll be switching to WT.

Who even uses Canadian Dollars? Show us the value in a real currency like KPW or V-Bucks.

I apologize, I will use a more easy to understand currency benchmark.

The profit margin is the equivalent of approximately ZWL$76.6 trillion (Third Zimbabwean dollars, circa Nov. 8, 2008; shortly before being discontinued as the most hyperinflated currency in the world).

So in essence, three quarters of one of these.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.