It is time

Steam Sale is live.
What games are you looking to get?
Don’t have my sights on anything outside of my wishlist but am porbably going to pick up like 20 bucks worth.

Go Team Corgi

9 Likes

Unturned Gold Membership

2 Likes

corgi_normal_80

It is unironically on sale, 20% off

Literally my wallet rn
31d
I don’t feel so good

3 Likes

I hear TF2 is on sale

2 Likes

Price cut by 100%, crazy deal am I right?

1 Like

I can’t wait to play that funny quick fast boston boy with that funny tophat ghost

4 Likes
1 Like

Old video but gold

Hentai dojo 2

Maybe Garry’s mod for my friend. :coy_smile_zombie_:

btw GO TEAM TORTOISE.

Team Corgi be dabbing on you.
But yeah, Gmod is actually the first game I got on Steam, and I also bought if for a mate. During a previous summer sale actually, 5 bucks for 2 keys.

How long does it last again? Please tell me a while… Cause…

9th of july. Why?

1 Like

Just making sure

I’m rich :sunglasses:

1 Like

Every sale I flex my extreme penny pinching stacked market profits on my friends >:)

And then my little brother (who I share my account with) always decides he wants a new competitive game to conquer. It was R6S last summer, this year it’s looking like Insurgency: Sandstorm. Can you really blame him?

Also Corgi ftw, bork brigade unite!

4 Likes

Make him his own account, game share the existing ones.
If he wants to buy stuff he better wait till his birthday or start moving lawns.

1 Like

Back when I was a profiteer, he handled trades and I handled the market. It was ridiculously efficient at making revenue given how little time we had during the school year. The kiddo singlehandedly probably made 40-60% of my net profit via trade-ups alone, most notably a chain of trades in the span of a few months leading from a CDN $7 Unturned mythical (Shiny Pearl Colt) to a CDN $150 CS:GO skin (Stattrak M4A4 Desolate Space FN). He could probably have gone further and made it to knife tier, but I wanted to play it safe and we cashed it out via the market.

He has almost a thousand hours in achievements and progress spread throughout his games in my account, so it’d suck for him to have to restart even considering game share, and I owe a lot of my funds today to his work. The account split is bound to happen someday though.

1 Like