Just another Unturned vehicle mod

So I’ve made a new Unturned mod, and as the Steam workshop page is not that active, I wanted to post it here to see if I can get a few more suggestions or just more people can see it :slight_smile:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1981655410

I made 5 “suv” (4 currently added) and imported them to Unturned, they are pretty detailed so I know a lot of people won’t like it, and to be honest, I don’t really like how the fit in the game either, but it’s a good way to practice more on modding for when Unturned II comes out with new style and more detailed cars.

Pics

9 Likes

Decent models but yeah, definitely not Unturned but its not as bad as some of the high poly cars I’ve seen. I’d be interested to see a few more cars in this style though. Maybe you could do a few pickup trucks or a sedan.

5 Likes

It’s very pleasing to the eye, I really liked those.

2 Likes

I haven’t done anything like a pickup truck, but I’m working on some sports cars, maybe you’ll like any of them.

Pics

3 Likes

I actually really like them as Unturned II vehicles. I feel like the current car needs a remodel and a direction like this would be interesting.

5 Likes

Mmm i like the top SUV. Looks kind of like a UAZ-469

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.