Just cause 4 for free!

https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/product/just-cause-4/standard-edition
yes, until 23 of april you can get it for free.

5 Likes

19 Likes

Unironically, the Epic Games launcher just seems to hate me. I’ve installed it once, only because Subnautica was free, and no way was I going to pass that up. Got the game, tried to install it… nope. Nothing. Reinstalled. Still nothing. Went on the support site and turns out this is a problem among multiple users, and among the multitude of Fortnite kids screaming for help, not a single reply from support staff.

4 Likes

wait…they have a support staff?

Apparently one only in name.

2 Likes

I mean it does it’s job, it supports player…by making them hate epic games launcher and make them return to good old steam.

All of that for the low low price of your dignity™ and ethics™

when its on epicgames store

me when people ask what my problem with epic games is

not phobia

4 Likes

I don’t launch EGS that often to play games on it, so I’ve just stopped following the free game deals there. To be fair to non-EGS users: Steam also has free games quite often.

It was probably a server issue that’s likely been resolved since then. Subnautica was available much earlier in EGS’ infancy. Great game – would suggest trying to install it again, or just getting it from another store.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.