Languages

Last Unturned 3.0 Was The Worst With Translations, i Don’t Want Workshop Translations 'Causes Some Users Doesn’t Know Workshop, So If one of you Tell Me “How Do You Think Nelson Will Translate Unturned With Other Languages?” or something like that. Well It’s One Word “Hire” It’s Not Fair Make Nelson Pay to Hire WIth a Free To Play Game But He Earns Lots Of Money and Users, Trust Me Nelson i Hope You Follow My Suggestions :smiley:

• We Want Languages
  • No We don’t!

0 voters

no man, i need to improve my english language with this game, LOL

The workshop translations are fine.

While many of the translations were horrible (and some complicated to install), I think it should stay on the Workshop’s community hand, but with an official dedicated separated community team doing that work (like with Russia and Hawaii maps), plus applying easier implementation and open to wider feedback, so we don’t have 300 different translation packs for the same language, being that one more inaccurate than the previous one and so on.

Now, I’m pretty sure that there’s handful of people willingly to translate the game for free.

But as TinyTorny said. Most of the time. It’s really crude. Or roughly translated. So should it become an official feature? No.

Sure, you have to manually subscribe the language mod in the workshop. But this would help the game loads faster. And not a pain the the rear to managed. (Except for those guy whom made the mod. Have to upgrade it every time something was added. No wonder why they quit.)

Instead, we should have an option in the main menu (Or in settings.) that’s linked to the workshop with “Language” tagged. So at least it’s not completely clueless for new players.

Your Posts Are Really Hard To Read When You Format Them Like This , Please Stop Writing Posts Like This
On Another Note Nobody Is Really Against Other Languages In Unturned , They Just Dont Think That Translations Should Be His Responsibility Because He Is Probably Not Multilingual , But People On The Workshop Are .

3 Likes

Filipino Wolf already said Nelson should use his money, not his own personal translation skills.

bad argument. Read the Original Post before replying next time.

Okay But Cut Me Some Slack It Is Hard To Read His Posts

I hope there is a minimum of English, French, Spanish, Italian and German but I see it hard, but if the community could do it…

Is it just me or you’re trying to translate English to English? :thinking:

Yes, I know you can Translate US’s English to that of UK’s… But that’s still very unnecessary.
Nor is Australian’s English, or Pirate’s English.

2 Likes

Why the focus on Western European languages?

I mean the languages that are in the pre-defined game

Both french and spanish are spoken all around the world and germans are a big part of the community, as for italian probably personal reasons.

Vendemmia, I said an example, but may have there being Russian, Japanese, Korean, etc…

Ok, so. You don’t want English, French, Spanish, Italian and German to be in the game, but rather something else?

let it be, I mean anyway more languages to the game.

i’m native italian speaker :slight_smile:
I do not have many problems playing with English was just to talk about it

however, if possible, I would do the localization in Italian si unturned II

1 Like

But if we don’t translate to Pirate, how will Yarr be able to play?

5 Likes

We’ll need either Pirate or Australian languages. Both are equally unintelligible.

1 Like

i mean an option lol