Laptop worth upgrading memory?

99% percent of the time they will fuck with you, because they either genuinely don’t know better or because they want your money.
Basically this

Thanks for taking your time to make a big reply of all and helping me, I have already decided to save money and buy something like a ThinkPad or something like that, so im selling my laptop but im afraid i wont get anyone to buy it because of the price and specs.

I wanted to upgrade it so i can actually use it for something while i save up for a better one.

about this, i said upgrades were harder because unlike other older computers it does not have a removable battery or easy access to memory or storage.

Only the graphics card from that computer is mine, because its the family computer. that means its full of trash, and we are running out of space.

I know you don’t want to hear this but that is straight up not worth it.

Try selling it on eBay, there’s tons of people who collect scrap and components from broken machinery or hardware and use them to make things. Good luck!

Im already selling it FB MarketPlace (i couldnt on other pages)

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.