Let's (Actually) Write a Story

Nelson & Co.

Their quest for the killer leads them to PEI, Charlottetown. There they talk to some people who talk of a man who matches their description from what they saw on the CCTV provided by Nuclear’s neighbour. The man apparently in hiding from what he heard down the pub, so they headed to the logical spot, Pirate Cove.

Chronicles of the forgotten One: Benson Bexton Part II

After reaching Tokyo, Bensen, being the degenerate he is gets into his anime cosplay outfit from last year. The locals glare at him in disgust but Bensen is too focused on the fact he is in Japan. Coming down the street, he hears sirens.

Chronicles of NeedlessMemeing: Part I

Nelson’s stunt in France wouldn’t go unnoticed, he though to himself as he hid his rifle under his apartment floorboard. He knew that ASIO, Interpol, MI6, the KGB and the CIA were trying to track him down so he couldn’t spare any time messing around in France.

He was only there to get a kepi but found Nelson by pure chance. His pursuits for Nelson won’t be confined to national borders. They’ll go anywhere. Anywhere, until he gets an offbrand hoodie.

Out on the street was Nelson’s car, still turned on but there was a thumping coming from the boot. With a quick shot of his Luger, Needless broke open the window and found the person inside. It was Spebby, who had just woken up. He had a bag over his head and appeared to have been drugged. Spebby was not pleased either.

i was not pleased

1 Like

Said Spebby, as Needless drags him out of the car.

“Who are you?”

Spebby gave no response, instead got up on both feet and let down a whip and nay-nay, then said “Subscribe to Renaxon’s slugger mod.”

1 Like

i would most likely say that

also add the whole

Chronicles of NeedlessMemeing: Part II thing

Said Spebby as he briefly broke the 4th wall.

Needless is shocked by this, trying to comprehend such 4th wall breaking.

2 Likes

Chronicles of NeedlessMemeing: Part II

NeedlessMemeing quickly recovered from the 4th wall breaking and snapped back to reality. The whip nae nae done by Spebby indicates that Needless is dealing with a real gamer and recruits him to his cause of getting an offbrand hoodie through any means necessary.

Spebby explains the situation, he was kidnapped by a band of pirates led by one who’s name sounded a bit like ‘Arrrr’ but he can’t remember because they drugged him and the rest is unknown.

The two of them pay off a local fisherman, Stuggart, to organise a boat out to the North Sea. As they were boarding the fishing boat, none other than NeedlessMemeing’s boss, Danaby, lands in his private helicopter funded by Canyon Arena Bundle sales.

Danaby approaches the duo, looking mildly concerned. He questions Needless ‘Did you secure the file?’ NeedlessMemeing, who obviously did not sighed and answered ‘No, he was too quick. Put a focking pen through my neck right here!’ Danaby looked at the spot which had a bandage wrapped around it. Danaby is displeased, but states ‘If you need any weaponry or funding call me. I’ll be ready in Minsk when you need me. Don’t let me down. Oh and I hope your newly acquired acquaintance can be of help, if not.’ Danaby then leans to whisper in Needless’s ear ‘dispose of him well.’

Danaby embarked in his heli and flew off. The fisherman arrived to take them to Iceland and they started their voyage.

1 Like

Meanwhile, back in France, Red stumbles to his feet. Fortunately for him, the bullet was a full metal jacket round, and had only sheared off his right eye and the right hemisphere of his cerebral cortex, missing the brain stem and thalamus. However, the movement in his left side, which is controlled by the right hemisphere, is severely impaired, his depth perception is also gone due to only having one eye, and he is also going into shock from blood loss.

He notices his phone lying a few meters away in the snow and manages to drag his way toward it and activate a distress beacon. His consciousness quickly fading, he props himself up against a railing before his vision goes black.

Before red passed out, he heard something about “Pesky’s Premium Products” and “The Solar Empire” And promptly passing out, and being dragged off somewhere

Nelson and co. have arrived in front of the pirate cove where they saw a boat loaded with “Pesky’s Premium Products” and under them was what looked like a person entering the pirate cove.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.