Let's see some results bois

communism and german… greatest combination imo

2 Likes

2 Likes

looking for someone who has hawkhound at g tier smh

1 Like

from a player who doesn’t play survival too much

God tier is obvious, all the greatest (read: fun) weapons in this game are here.
S tier are weapons I’ll play with regularly.
A tier are weapons that I might use sometimes but are mostly special use weapons (rip backlash)
B tier are weapons that unless forced to or doing a shitty roleplay on some random creative RP server, I won’t really be too inclined to use.
C tier are weapons that are really ‘meh’ in terms of PvP.
D tier are weapons that are shit in PvP (from my experience)
E tier are weapons that I’m not going to touch at all.
Fuck You are for the weapons that are either shit (Hell’s Fury) overpowered (Grizzly, Shadowstalkers) or just plain AIDS (PDW).

1 Like

any shotguns above E

ok so you’re just objectively wrong then

1 Like

IDK man, I’ve won a few fights with shotguns and they’re good on horde beacons. Sure they become aids after about 20 metres, but in terms of special use I’d take it over a rifle.

1 Like

I think what absolutely irritates me about this tier list is that the Heartbreaker, objectively the worst auto AR in the game, is somehow above every other weapon.

Honest opinion concluded. I agree with @anon67155151’s chart the most, but @calamari and @ThatGuyYouDontKnow provide compelling arguments.

2 Likes

AY WHERE ARE IS THE YURI I WOULDA PUT THAT UP AT GOD TIER LITERALLY ONE OF THE 3 GODS OF MY RELIGION YET YOU EXCLUDE ITT???
yes i’m being serious (both about the yuri and the list as a whole, the only real ‘jokes’ are the sportshot and maplestrike)

NotGonnaRateTheseNuts: because i’m pretty sure nelson had a stroke when adding these
God: Do i need to say anymore? these things smack in pvp
A: Because i needed to put the scalar above everything else, but really didn’t have anything else that i could compare it with. Would have put vanguard here if it existed in this list
B: cause good
C: pretty mediocre, would only use if i didn’t have better option
D: Garbage (except for sabertooth i would cop that if i didn’t have a better option and i still love it)
E: Garbage oops empire, calling card and viper were meant to be tier below
F: at least worth metal scrap

1 Like

Can someone please make a better template with all the official Unturned ranged weapons, or all the official and curated ones? I would, but I can’t create a Tiermaker account without a Twitter account.

S Tier = Best in usage and design
A Tier = Guns that have helped me out the most and have the most connection with.
B Tier = Average
C Tier = Ugly/Weak/Too expensive
D Tier =
E Tier = Not good. (Mk II is fun to use, but no practical at all)
F Tier = Don’t use.
N/A Tier = Have never used these guns therefore cannot rate them.

1 Like

Eaglefire above Maplestrike? :thinking:

1 Like

i guess its common thats probably why he put it there

1 Like

Mostly personal bias.
Especially considering it’s harder to get than the Eaglefire, and I’ve used the eaglefire more.

Ps. Also the skins for the Eaglefire are just… just great…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.