Long Poll if you dare!

Only leave constructive comments that can add or help improve this thread im open to ideas but will no longer listen to comments that i feel cannot ever add to or help this individual thread im open to ideas and how i could improve these topics or better ideas.

Should skins exist that can be won crafted?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

Should skins be able to be sold?
    • Yes Community Market
    • Yes From Nelson
    • Yes Just not camouflage
    • No NOT AT ALL

0 voters

Should the option for a dual render scope / zoomed fov be a thing?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

Should there be a vanilla way to edit GUI and a vanilla PM system?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

Should reloads be quicker from vests and slower from backpacks?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

Should CTRL + CLICK be brought to Unturned II(Quick action)?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

Should Middle click close open tabs and windows?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

When your crouched by a window frame and you aim should you automatically stand up just enough to aim over the ledge?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

Should there be Fallout 4 levels of lore in unturned II?
  • Yes
  • No
  • Maybe

0 voters

Should GPS shows Group bases / or a way to make perm group and personal way points also Different Types of Map markers?
  • Yes
  • No
  • Sounds complicated

0 voters

A way for group’s to follow threw all servers?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

Give zombies a nightmare mode at night on harder difficulty?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

With the new skill system Nelson plans on adding how about a system like we have now where you can pick type of character like officer fire fighter spec ops but make it what skills your better or faster at learning is this a good idea?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

Should there be craftable tents. Just a quick small beginner tent?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

How about other foundations like triangle, square, hexagonal, Tree house, Floating foundations making building more diverse bases easier?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

Workbenches / tables for very advanced tools and objects?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

Craftable weapons to go along with workbenches. Maybe more advanced and beginner attachments and or weapons
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

Flashlight + tape can be crafted onto a gun is this a good idea?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

Should megas get a super buff?
  • Yes make them scarier.
  • No they are bad enough.

0 voters

Should there be different goggles like night vision and thermal vision?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

Bigger hordes at night?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

Should there be noise levels that attract zombies (Such as building, crafting, walking, raiding, destroying) Makes sense if your making noise near a city they might pay you a visit?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

Should wind affect bullets over long distances?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

2 Likes
  1. Yes to winning and crafting, no to selling.
  2. I voted no, because i don’t want skins to be soldable. In-game economy is better suited for that, barely anyone buys from the steam marketplace, they do it in third-party sites with community rules.
  3. Yes. If you want dual-renders you can have them, if you can’t take the performance hit, stay with the normal zoom.
  4. One of the best parts of Team Fortress 2 is its customizability. You can do whatever you want with the HUD, if you know how to make the config files for it. GUI customization is always welcome, but not a necessity and it can be overlooked with no issue.
  5. Realistically it makes sense, but i don’t see why you would need that stat in the game. Just let people reload in peace with or without vests.
  6. Yes. It’s always good to have quick access to stuff.
  7. Yes, for the reason above.
  8. No to seeing group bases, yes to waypoints. Should’ve had a vote for each.
  9. I don’t understand what you mean, so i’ll assume you that mean a party system where everyone connects to the same server at once.
  10. Yes, more incentive to be careful at night is always welcome for me.
  11. Very unnecessary. This system is already in place and it only gives a small experience discount for skills. I don’t even think that a skill system should exist in a survival game in the first place.
  12. Why not. You have a spawn point set, protection from the elements if that makes it into the game.
  13. Yes to triangle, square is already a thing, hexagons can be made with 6 triangles, tree houses seem silly and floating bases seem silly.
  14. Definitely needed.
  15. Yes, people will have a fighting chance that way.
  16. No idea why this isn’t a thing, it’s a basic concept.
  17. Yup, megas should be a serious thing.
  18. Yes to different night vision systems, no to thermal imaging. That’s just OP as hell.
  19. Yes.
  20. I mean, it’s already there, but yes.
  21. No. Wind affecting bullets is a very tough thing to calculate. Trained snipers spend minutes calculating, tracking and compensating for the wind. Bullet drop and travel time is enough, we don’t need milsim levels of realism.
1 Like

Thank you darky this is all i wanted an the other thread i dident know everyone was so pickey i will add the changes soon

1 Like

these are some nice ideas…

2 Likes

I’m going to copy what darkySp did, but with the newer edition of the poll

• Yes to crafting
  • No, they should be crafted items not steam inventory items
  • Don’t know/Don’t care
  • Don’t know/Don’t care
  • I’d say it may be too complex for unturned, but it’s not something that would actively drive me nuts
  • Or some variation
  • Tab and shift+tab would be nice too, to quickly move left and right or up and down on the menus
  • The window thing is in my opionion completely unnecessary
  • I don’t like lore, so even if it was there I’d ignore it regardless. My way of playing unturned was always just "Let’s see how much I can use this vehicle before it explodes)
  • Yes to waypoints
  • Assuming like darky that you mean a party system, yes, it should come back for UII
  • Any sort of difficulty would be cool
  • Unnecesary
  • Don’t know/Don’t care
  • Triangle and square are all you need, hexagons are just grouped triangles. Furthermore I want to see skybases become impossible. Treehouses would be cute, but I doubt they’d ever be useful.
  • Going throught 17 pieces of furniture to make one item is a pain in the ass. If it’s limited to a couple, I reckon it’ll be alright.
  • Yes to more makeshift stuff
  • Yes
  • Don’t know/Don’t care.
  • I feel like it may be too complex, but I’d set thermal imaging only on armoured vehicles, where it would make sense. Also it should be limited in range/resolution/accuracy, so that a player running by a forest can’t be seen, but a recently parked car can.
  • Don’t know/Don’t care.
  • That’s already a thing
  • If wind should be taken into account, I say the rotation of the earth, the Coriolis effect and the difference in temperature should all be taken into account. Obviously that’s sarcasm, neither of all those should be. Time and distance are already complicated enough for a cutesy game like unturned in my opinion.

Hello, I’m back

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.