Looking for the game files of the earliest versions of Unturned when it was a Unity browser game

As the title states.
I’ve been looking for these for over 3 years now and only recently have I actually found the sign up page and game page on the way back machine.
I wasn’t around during the time of it but I am very interested in the versions of Antique that we don’t publicly have.
Maybe I’m the only person actually interested in this but I think it’d be cool to try to preserve all of Unturned besides the original Deadzone Roblox game.

Which versions are you referring to ? Other than the one in the beta-tab on Steam ? A couple of years ago there was one that fixed the few issues the Steam one had (has?), mostly sound related stuff.

There was a couple of different versions of Antique, which is the one beta on steam. Specifically, there was versions of Antique with one of two different maps that weren’t skypoint. There was modified version of Antique that was made by someone on reddit, which I have already.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.