Lore discussion: The greece lighthouse anomaly quest

In Greece when siding with the omegas you can do a quest where you go the the lighthouse to kill a ghost zombie, I believe the ghost zombie isnt the real lighthouse ghost considering there are several more ghost zombies present in the map (Greek military Scientist guy has you kill a few of them at the monastery deadzone i think, i cant check that rn cause i sided with the omegas for the funny gun truck.), and buak exists and stuff.

Now i have two basic ideas from this if we consider the future lore editions after greece.

1: Its not that deep it was probably just Pamela confusing a ghost zombie for the lighthouse ghost.

2: Anthe was trying to get help in freeing herself in Greece. (no clue why she would try to get the omegas/hellenic forces help when they are on an entirely different continent.)

(Im fully aware this quest is just a reference to the lighthouse ghost and that the team that made greece had no way of knowing buak would drop several years later, this is more for the funny its probably not that deep tbh.)

So yeah what are your guys thoughts on this matter? Am i overthinking things?

My bad guys i was being silly its literally just a normal ghost zombie. :unenthusiastic_zombie_:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.