Low effort and probably belongs on the steam discussions, but i liked this

10 Likes

:joy::ok_hand::100:

2 Likes

xD

2 Likes

What can I say?

What if we removed all graphics based un-recommendations?

I say we may have a 99%-100% rated game here…

2 Likes

Half of the negative reviews I’ve seen were 7 year olds literally just saying “cancer” and “uninstall”.
The rest were talking about either the bad community or the glitches and how it crashes often. There are only a few reviews that I’ve seen that talk about the graphics.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t look at them often.

We will always have the Very Positive review status. It was never changed since the game was released, which is a great thing

The top negative reviews are actually well written, although it’s usually got to do with the community which makes them irrelevant to the game itself

2 Likes

It’s a pity the game gets all these negative reviews based on the community. Those reviews rarely talk about the actual game but I do have to agree as the Steam discussions and now the Subreddit are filled with flame wars and generally unpleasant behaviour.

1 Like

Actually, EA 3.0 was at 93% but fell to 88%. It was overwhelmingly positive before.

1 Like

I see. Good to know

Happy Nelson needs to become a meme

2 Likes

This is fine.

:expressionless::neutral_face::roll_eyes::thinking::hushed::pensive::unamused::sleepy::confused::upside_down_face::frowning_face::slightly_frowning_face::confounded::disappointed::worried::frowning::anguished::weary::grimacing::crazy_face::dizzy_face:

:weary::sweat_drops::ok_hand::eggplant:

:grinning::grin::joy::rofl::smiley::smile::sweat_smile::laughing::wink::blush::yum::sunglasses::heart_eyes::kissing_heart::kissing::kissing_smiling_eyes::kissing_closed_eyes::relaxed::slightly_smiling_face::hugs::star_struck::thinking::face_with_raised_eyebrow::neutral_face::expressionless::no_mouth::roll_eyes::smirk::persevere::disappointed_relieved::open_mouth::zipper_mouth_face::hushed::sleepy::tired_face::sleeping::relieved::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::drooling_face::unamused::sweat::pensive::confused::upside_down_face::money_mouth_face::astonished::frowning_face::slightly_frowning_face::confounded::disappointed::worried::triumph::cry::sob::frowning::anguished::fearful::weary::exploding_head::grimacing::cold_sweat::scream::flushed::crazy_face::dizzy_face::rage::angry::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::mask::face_with_thermometer::face_with_head_bandage::nauseated_face::face_vomiting::sneezing_face::innocent::cowboy_hat_face::clown_face::lying_face::sushing_face::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_monocle::nerd_face::smiling_imp::imp::japanese_ogre::japanese_goblin::skull::skull_and_crossbones::ghost::alien::space_invader::robot::poop::smiley_cat::smile_cat::joy_cat::heart_eyes_cat:

I kinda wish multiplayer games had separate review ratings for the game and for the community, because I’m pretty sure 90% of the negative reviews are about the community

Yeah. wouldn’t suprise me.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.