Made some trees for my game

1234567890 1234567890

22 Likes

wow i like the trunk and the leaves and the overall look of the trees godo job cool man !

9 Likes

Those are really nice,whats the game about?

2 Likes

So a Birch, a Pine, and what I’m assuming to be a Maple.

Hmmm…

4 Likes

I have two similar ideas and I am quite split on which ones I should make. One is based on an old meme which is at the bottom of this post and the other is a management game where players would compete to create the most convenient convenience store and run it like a dungeon, attacking other players shops and whatnot. So right now I am just making assets which both could use.

Expand the image

5 Likes

Thanks now i can steal your idea👀

Just kidding this is pretty cool,keep up the good work!:+1:

1 Like

Thank you very much!

2 Likes

What will the game be named?

1 Like

I normally don’t like these kind of tree models, but you pulled it off fairly well.
One thing of note is that the, what I can only assume to be a birch tree, has some weird texturing on it’s trunk.

3 Likes

the black part is probably underneath the ground

1 Like

9 Likes

I like trees.

4 Likes

I think he’s trying to replicate these black spots.

3 Likes

I’m aware of black spots, I was more so pointing out how long those spots are, and how the white seems to be a different shade in some parts.

2 Likes

I would’ve just made the black lines like obstructive. Smaller, thinner, and randomly angled/titled if you’re going to wrap them all the way around the tree (rather than dash them).

Ill try some styles out really quick for you. Mind popping back in a min or two to check?

1 Like

Imo the second one looks nicer but the first isn’t bad either

Which one are you talking about? If you’re talking about the all-white tree I have to say I like it.

this one,you could leave it all white tho those are just lil details the thees look very good

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 28 days. New replies are no longer allowed.